C*ltc

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

So now "every player is for sale at the right price."

They have changed their rhetoric from a few weeks ago.

Money troubles at the scumdome....... 

The narrative coming from them reminds me a lot of the narrative that came from us in the late McLeish & Smith days. We just didn’t see what was coming, or blindly ignored it. 

i very much hope this is a sign that the same is in the post for them.....

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TamCoopz said:

Because he plays well against them? Bit of a mental statement 

No, because of the complete disdain he shows them. The disrespect shown with the tricks, flicks, etc in a random pre-season friendly. He also turned around and had a pop at Lennon after he was mouthing off at him 

7 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Because he plays well against them? Bit of a mental statement 

Lennon is starting to unravel like he always does. DR claiming Neymar would have lost in a fight to Lennon after their wee spat. Ha! Two swift punches would have that fat fuck on the deck before he knew what hit him.

Journalism at its best 😂

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

No, because of the complete disdain he shows them. The disrespect shown with the tricks, flicks, etc in a random pre-season friendly. He also turned around and had a pop at Lennon after he was mouthing off at him 

He always does the tricks 

On 20/07/2020 at 10:02, Rfc52 said:

We kinda need a bit of both tbh mate.

We need them to lose some of that consistency vs the diddy teams or no matter what we do we will face an uphill struggle 

They would if we put pressure on them, after new year they had free passes essentially as we made a cunt of things at times before they even kicked off their games 

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Lennon is starting to unravel like he always does. DR claiming Neymar would have lost in a fight to Lennon after their wee spat. Ha! Two swift punches would have that fat fuck on the deck before he knew what hit him.

Journalism at its best 😂

Indicative of the sub-fanzine level which passes for journalism these days.

They really do lower themselves - if it’s to be seen to have the ‘common touch’, it doesn’t say much for how they regard their target audience!

49 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

The narrative coming from them reminds me a lot of the narrative that came from us in the late McLeish & Smith days. We just didn’t see what was coming, or blindly ignored it. 

i very much hope this is a sign that the same is in the post for them.....

We can keep our fingers crossed. That wage bill was always unsustainable and recent events will have hurt them financially. 

Seeing them crash and burn would be perfect karma. 

15 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Indicative of the sub-fanzine level which passes for journalism these days.

They really do lower themselves - if it’s to be seen to have the ‘common touch’, it doesn’t say much for how they regard their target audience!

Ano mate. Imagine saying that after the pics that were shown of him the other day. 

My money is on a world-class player in the prime years of life and fitness any day of the week. 

I would have laid money on Coisty a few years ago as well to knock him out. Ha!

49 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Journalism at its best 😂

Remember that last time lennon took on a player 😂

52 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He had run ins with that shady looking cunt ralston -who as far as I recall  was last seen clutching his back on the Ibrox turf after Morelos rode him like a surfboard - during one of the champions league drubbings . I remember they were gushing over this Ralston making a cheeky face to Neymar whilst 5-0 down :lol:

Also think Neymar suffered some racist abuse from they “jolly craicsters” in the tartan Army in a Scotland v Brazil international did he not ? Might have something to do with his attitude to a Scottish team 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

lol. I forgot about that.

In saying that, Shearer was a dirty bastard when he wanted to be.

Would’ve loved Shearer up here, there was always rumours kicking about during the Murray years, what a signing that would’ve been 

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

He had run ins with that shady looking cunt ralston -who as far as I recall  was last seen clutching his back on the Ibrox turf after Morelos rode him like a surfboard - during one of the champions league drubbings . I remember they were gushing over this Ralston making a cheeky face to Neymar whilst 5-0 down :lol:

Also think Neymar suffered some racist abuse from they “jolly craicsters” in the tartan Army in a Scotland v Brazil international did he not ? Might have something to do with his attitude to a Scottish team 

It was a German fan that threw the banana iirc.

3 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

It was a German fan that threw the banana iirc.

Think he held a grudge with SFA over their response . They wrote to him demanding an apology . So he told them to go fuck themselves more or less .

57 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ano mate. Imagine saying that after the pics that were shown of him the other day. 

My money is on a world-class player in the prime years of life and fitness any day of the week. 

I would have laid money on Coisty a few years ago as well to knock him out. Ha!

Yes😂

The latter would be quite a heavyweight contest these days!!

Archived