C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If their plan is to piss off Sturgeon that much by being publically shown to not give a fuck about the rules despite what the rest of Scotland has to face that she decides to close Scottish football when she ramps up their lockdowns tomorrow, maybe they're on to something.

48 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

SSB gonna be extra special tomorrow night I think, Rabids will be frothing at the mooth after seeing they pictures šŸ˜‚

Maybe a wee Rangers fan on at 6pm to kick it off way a, Id no be happy if my team got pumped at the weekend and the players are on the pish

4 minutes ago, frenv said:

If their plan is to piss off Sturgeon that much by being publically shown to not give a fuck about the rules despite what the rest of Scotland has to face that she decides to close Scottish football when she ramps up their lockdowns tomorrow, maybe they're on to something.

You honestly have to wonder. They canā€™t possibly get away with this, on any level, surely?

12 minutes ago, frenv said:

2pm statement tomorrow from nippy. How can it get anyĀ worse than level 4? Only one thing left.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

You honestly have to wonder. They canā€™t possibly get away with this, on any level, surely?

Fuck all would surprise me with they cunts, A mile off the pace, Their fans baying for blood, SPFL having already put a wee questionnaire out to the clubs to gauge at what point Null & Void should be considered, The Fuhrer already having effectively put Scottish football on a yellow card for previous rule breaches and they decide to go on a jolly ffs, You could be forgiven for thinking they cunts are deliberately trying to sabotage this season, Or am I just being Paranoid šŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Fuck all would surprise me with they cunts, A mile off the pace, Their fans baying for blood, SPFL having already put a wee questionnaire out to the clubs to gauge at what point Null & Void should be considered, The Fuhrer already having effectively put Scottish football on a yellow card for previous rule breaches and they decide to go on a jolly ffs, You could be forgiven for thinking they cunts are deliberately trying to sabotage this season, Or am I just being Paranoid šŸ˜‚

Tour of Japan, Phil Oā€™Donnell... wouldnā€™t put anything past them tbh

19 minutes ago, frenv said:

That's what I'm thinking.Ā 

5 minutes ago, qwerty said:

If the country goes into a new full lockdown, could they be stuck in Dubai for a good couple of weeks?

Iā€™m sure there will be some sort of exemption for professional athletes ( No laughing ffs) although The state TLB was in yesterday Iā€™d have had him put in Quarantine before he left the country šŸ˜‚

Archived