C*ltc

Just read Tom English’s report on the game on the bbc website, and I quote “From a corner, the ball carried to the back post and Scott Brown handled”. 

You can bet your bottom dollar if Alfredo, or any Rangers player, had done that it would have been fleshed out with words like ‘idiotic, madness, inexplicably, stupidly, suicidally, let the side down, undid the good work of the team, etc etc etc’ but good old Broony just handled it.  

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I couldn't bring myself to go on there, Fair play to you, Right what did they say 😂😂

To be honest, it was as expected. Liewell better have a mirror on a long stick for tomorrow morning 🙂

The best post is read was some daft cunt stating that Cluj never created any chances!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

If he keeps that like on his twitter then it's interesting to see the response. No doubt the media will ignore it mind you.

He has deleted it but too late now every cunt has screenshotted it and seen it 

Lennon feels like a dead man walking to me their fans never wanted him back in the first place 

Just now, psb07158 said:

He has deleted it but too late now every cunt has screenshotted it and seen it 

Lennon feels like a dead man walking to me their fans never wanted him back in the first place 

Literally just posted that mate. Media already running with it.

14 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Fuck all alleged about it, its in their accounts and its a fucking eye watering £59m

Tbf I’ve acquired a health habit of not believing anything that comes out of that place but if it’s in black and white👍

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I couldn't bring myself to go on there, Fair play to you, Right what did they say 😂😂

"released a lb,sold a lb,bought a lb who isn't a lb and played the best mid in the country at lb"
mon over and get a fuckin laugh.

ma wee grandson will be telling his maw the Papa will poop his pants when the tramps get pumped out the CL,as he heard it a few times at last weeks draw in Romania :rofl:
Bet she fuckin phones today and gives me grief :tut:

26 minutes ago, beararse said:

For those interested in watching them ship four goals and get fucked out the CL....here you go. 

The first goal is covered by Romanian commentators as far as i can gather, the others are kindly commented upon by celtic TV commentators who are beside themselves with joy....for a wee bit 🙂 GIRFUY's

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

"released a lb,sold a lb,bought a lb who isn't a lb and played the best mid in the country at lb"
mon over and get a fuckin laugh.

ma wee grandson will be telling his maw the Papa will poop his pants when the tramps get pumped out the CL,as he heard it a few times at last weeks draw in Romania :rofl:
Bet she fuckin phones today and gives me grief :tut:

😂😂👍

1 minute ago, miracle said:

image.thumb.png.7a47ca2c205069f3bd05c5ff44632b12.png

Aye cause they bastards were so far ahead of everyone else 

The good news for Scottish football is that as long as two teams reach the Europa League group stage, the coefficient won't take a hit.

Thanks to their performances in the Europa League, Rangers earned just 0.5 fewer coefficient points than celtic last season. And only nine countries did better than Scotland in 2018-19.

1 hour ago, SteveEarle said:

Just read Tom English’s report on the game on the bbc website, and I quote “From a corner, the ball carried to the back post and Scott Brown handled”. 

You can bet your bottom dollar if Alfredo, or any Rangers player, had done that it would have been fleshed out with words like ‘idiotic, madness, inexplicably, stupidly, suicidally, let the side down, undid the good work of the team, etc etc etc’ but good old Broony just handled it.  

No mention from Tom English of the objects (bottles and coins) clearly thrown at Cluj players when they scored the winning goal.  It’s clear as day on the video images.

This was the same journalist who, when Lennon was hit with a coin at  Tynecastle, wrote an article calling it a sectarian attack.  

5 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Aye cause they bastards were so far ahead of everyone else 

The good news for Scottish football is that as long as two teams reach the Europa League group stage, the coefficient won't take a hit.

Thanks to their performances in the Europa League, Rangers earned just 0.5 fewer coefficient points than celtic last season. And only nine countries did better than Scotland in 2018-19.

My lad said that Scotland isn’t far away from getting a second CL place back.

Is that true?

51 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Is that not Spanish? 

Not sure about Spanish but 100% french --- Remember my first sojourn to Montpellier asking the taxi driver to take me to IBM who were a major employer n the town .    After a few back and forths plus a few expletives from me and head shakes from him -- cunt finally says "oh zeee EEEBM'  coulda punched the bastard as I'd been traveling for about 9 hours.   Always stayed with me 🙂 

33 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Will be Keeven’s saying that the real job for this season was not Europe but to do their 9iar thing blah, blah etc. etc.... Once their hurt wears off this will soon turn in to their fan narrative and how they are more placed for the Eufa...

Make no mistake, them exiting the CL at this stage is a massive blow to their finances and may very well see them offloading and further weakening their squad if their alleged wage bill is correct...

But Tbf I’m looking forward to hearing tomorrow’s imminent meltdown also...

I listened to ClydeSSB a week or so ago.  Hugh was saying ‘I doubt celtic spent all that money on three defenders and got it wrong’.  Well, where were they tonight?  Sat on the fucken Bench because they’re shite.  

They lost Tierney, Benkovic, Boyata, Lustig, and Bain is utter shite.  

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The whole lot of them are fucking deluded! If we went out in that manner i'd expect any ex Rangers player to go right fucking through us and rightly so. In fairness most do that to us when we win! However, he's just trying to make even more excuses haha! Mad bastard! Funny though!

Slavering cunt....

10 minutes ago, TMB said:

Not mention from Tom English of the objects (bottles and coins) clearly thrown at Cluj players when they scored the winning goal.  It’s clear as day on the video images.

This was the same journalist who, when Lennon was hit with a coin at  Tynecastle, wrote an article calling it a sectarian attack.  

Scum team - scum journalist 

Archived