C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I don't usually buy the para stuff but.

Someone posted a few weeks ago when the sfa couldn't nail us to the floor regards titles and cups the only way they could effect us is on the park.

Made me think

Join the growing party Kirk 

Doesn't make you a loony .Just mates you fucking angry 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I don't usually buy the para stuff but.

Someone posted a few weeks ago when the sfa couldn't nail us to the floor regards titles and cups the only way they could effect us is on the park.

Made me think

I think it's more insidious than that mate. I think it's natural bias, just that they aren't perhaps discouraged by the SFA like they should be. 

If you or I were a ref, I know the scum would be getting nothing from me. We have too many of them in places of influence.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

We aren't going to be allowed? 

The refs didn't let Hearts beat us nor did they let Aberdeen take points off us yesterday. 

The cringe level of posts like this is abysmal and its what we laughed at for years when they said the same things. 

If we dont win it it's because we are not good enough simple as 

Away and fuck yourself 

You are the nugget that was saying the title was officially over yesterday .That is cringe 

You another that thinks your God on here

Your posting had been 100% slagging off everything Rangers for months 

but let's all bow down to you eh 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

The refs didn't let Hearts beat us nor did they let Aberdeen take points off us yesterday. 

The cringe level of posts like this is abysmal and its what we laughed at for years when they said the same things. 

So you think the ref only booking  the thumb when it's a clear red.....the same player wins the free kick which leads to Hamilton losing a man and a goal....no doubt the filth go on and win this game now.....to say refs aren't influencing how certain games pan out is nonsense, agreed on our 5 pts dropped of late that is our doing and ours only

Just now, The Godfather said:

Rubbish we lost a cup final from a goal that should never of been forget the I but shite mate that's just facts

We were denied a penalty at Aberdeen that cost us the chance of 3 points. 

Archived