C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Even if it is, and thumb cops a ban, it’s too late...a game they were in danger of losing has now been won, danger averted.  

Wi a bit of luck if would push the wee tarrier b'tard over the edge completely 😉

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dont know if this clip has been posted already.

The reason he lifts his left leg is purely to put more weight on his right as he stamps.

It's hard to say from any Fucking angle ,when it's the scum 

When it's us .No debate 

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's hard to say from any Fucking angle ,when it's the scum 

When it's us .No debate 

Well if they (reporters/ commentators / pundits) can’t (refuse) honestly see the intent of Griffiths on this occasion they are only kidding themselves on. Saying that, they’v been kidding themselves on about a lot worse things re them for a long time now...

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dont know if this clip has been posted already.

The reason he lifts his left leg is purely to put more weight on his right as he stamps.

Fuck me, hard to say? That’s the clearest example of an intentional stamp on a player your ever likely to see. If that was Alfie they’d be calling for him to be locked up for gbh!

4 hours ago, gazza27 said:

You posted it a good few times in the bears den 

Yeah I did. Posting 3 different clips from 3 different tweets I saw.  Problem? 

What was your thoughts on the incident rather than my posting tweets? It appears you've not had any comment to make, funnily enough.

How is it folk take time  to comment on stuff being posted, yet dont comment on the actual content which again goes in favour of our main opponent? Strange that. 

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah I did. Posting 3 different clips from 3 different tweets I saw.  Problem? 

What was your thoughts on the incident rather than my posting tweets? It appears you've not had any comment to make, funnily enough.

How is it folk take time  to comment on stuff being posted, yet dont comment on the actual content which again goes in favour of our main opponent? Strange that. 

Problem?😂

It’s all about media reporting ,if Morelos does what thumb has done in the last 10 days the knives would be out my and his mental state would be questioned 

not only does thumb play for the protected species he has an immunity card because of his supposed mental health problem ,ie I’d we go after thumb he will blow his wages in trap 3 at Romford and stick a half q of prop up his beak 

33 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Problem?😂

Yeah. 

You've posted about me posting something in the bears den when I was clearly implying I didnt know if it had been posted  by anyone else on numerous previous pages on this particular thread. 

Not commenting on the content. Commenting about the posting of it. Very strange imo.

After this season i wouldn't blame anyone for giving up on football in this country.

Just can't see us winning the league with the refs we have, we just don't have a chance even if we were tokeep playing well. 

49 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The fud Stewart bbc sport sound continued the other fud Sutton’s comments that the player had his hand on thumbs foot and that’s what caused the stamp. This is fucking mental. 

Went out of my way to watch Sportscene tonight just for their reaction. Thomson=straight RED,,,,,Cellic loving ned=Ref got it right,just a Yellow? But what about the push aswell? Couldn't make this shit up

😞 The excuse wi the hand on foot is very simple,the Thumb didn't need to do anything,just stand there but he decided to stamp the guy,straight red and 3 game ban for violent conduct....should be remembered,Thumb has a history of this stamping caper 😞

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Went out of my way to watch Sportscene tonight just for their reaction. Thomson=straight RED,,,,,Cellic loving ned=Ref got it right,just a Yellow? But what about the push aswell? Couldn't make this shit up 😞

Corrupt to the core mate.

Soft red for, blatant red not given against.

Still paranoid though.

13 minutes ago, bluemc said:

After this season i wouldn't blame anyone for giving up on football in this country.

Just can't see us winning the league with the refs we have, we just don't have a chance even if we were tokeep playing well. 

With the amount of bears that clearly see the injustices going on .You would think the bears would be backing one another 
At the very least ,not having a go at fellow bears for thinking so 

Naw .Not on this fucking place and all these know all’s 
There are posters on here .Cunts IMO that are solely on here to wind other bears up .Probably never go to the games ,probably don’t give a fuck what results play out any given weekend .Just on here to wind bears up with their shite about paranoia 

Whatever that means ,talking about football 🤔

4 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Went out of my way to watch Sportscene tonight just for their reaction. Thomson=straight RED,,,,,Cellic loving ned=Ref got it right,just a Yellow? But what about the push aswell? Couldn't make this shit up

😞 The excuse wi the hand on foot is very simple,the Thumb didn't need to do anything,just stand there but he decided to stamp the guy,straight red and 3 game ban for violent conduct....should be remembered,Thumb has a history of this stamping caper 😞

Never seen it but no surprise there with this show 

Thompson is a patsy on there .He is laughed down most of the time from the 2 other haters .Any time I’ve watched it 

4 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

I thought it was far too blatant even for that wanker to try to defend, its mental how much perversion on the truth these bastards can actually get off with. See the daily record has called it out as a stamp, it might go further but it won them 3 points today.

Archived