C*ltc

55 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Sending emails to a kit manufacturer is a bit taig like imo. 

I am sure they will have been open and honest about the potential bad/awful publicity heading their way. Its Integrity FC after all

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Goianegra said:

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, rather than dignified silence. Fair play to the folk that have done so.

5 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Staying silent and doing nothing is VERY taig like.

When this blows up in their face adidas will be left in a very embarrassing situation. I believe numerous mail has already been sent to the people that matter at the company.

They have been alerted to what's been going on.

21 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Staying silent and doing nothing is VERY taig like.

When this blows up in their face adidas will be left in a very embarrassing situation. I believe numerous mail has already been sent to the people that matter at the company.

They have been alerted to what's been going on.

Same stuff happened last year with New Balance ,automated replies from them and no action 

8 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Emails have been sent to adidas top brass along  with evidence of the  separateentity shenanigans spanning 50 years. This is about to blow believe me ...there is a second documentary regarding those foul beasts due out 

If adidas choose to bo business with a company who harbour and re-employ(and attempt to re-employ) men they know fine well are paedophiles then hell mend them when they find one of their major clients exposed as the worst sex abuse scandal in football.

They were well warned in advance

Beware the ides of March

No sure if I'm talking pish, probably am but could we not do a crowd funding thing to get money together for a documentary that's truly independent and unbiased to expose these predator scum? Done right, fuck BBC and that we could put it up free on YouTube, see if Netflix etc would pick it up and go viral. 

27 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

This time theres a whole lot more evidence 

That’s true ,just I’m always sceptical with those sneaky bastards they always seem to slither out of things ,

A major player like Adidas pulling out of a deal at a stage like this would be a massive blow to them ,financially it would damage but more importantly increase the profile of the story and hopefully get them to finally admit liability so the victims can get what’s due to them whether than be the apology and or financial and more importantly closure 

16 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Emails have been sent to adidas top brass along  with evidence of the  separateentity shenanigans spanning 50 years. This is about to blow believe me ...there is a second documentary regarding those foul beasts due out 

If adidas choose to bo business with a company who harbour and re-employ(and attempt to re-employ) men they know fine well are paedophiles then hell mend them when they find one of their major clients exposed as the worst sex abuse scandal in football.

Beware the ides of March

Adidas are no strangers to scandal themselves

In October 2018 a New York City jury returned guilty fraud verdicts against two former Adidas employees and an aspiring sports agent, concluding the trio funneled money to the families of college basketball recruits in exchange for the prospects’ commitment to teams sponsored by Adidas.

9 hours ago, GersGuy said:

No sure if I'm talking pish, probably am but could we not do a crowd funding thing to get money together for a documentary that's truly independent and unbiased to expose these predator scum? Done right, fuck BBC and that we could put it up free on YouTube, see if Netflix etc would pick it up and go viral. 

Fucking hell😂

On 04/03/2020 at 14:44, mrmojorisin said:

Beware the ides of March

Sending emails - losers 

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Where you seeing this mate? 

It was on her Twitter account .Or it came up on my phone .Would be nice if she got some powerful backing 🤔 

Apologies if I was wrong with this .Maybe it was old news .Came up as a twitter link on my phone .Could have been dated one however 

1 minute ago, fernando0606 said:

Sending emails - losers 

What’s wrong with that ya numptie 

It’s a war out there .Good on any bear  that can be arsed .Better them than the apathetic fuckwits than condemn fellow bears for doing it 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

What’s wrong with that ya numptie 

It’s a war out there .Good on any bear  that can be arsed .Better them than the apathetic fuckwits than condemn fellow bears for doing it 

Its fucking sad, if it were they other way about we would be slagging them.

Some people have far too much time on there hands

Archived