C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Married to John parrots sister I’m sure. As a lifelong toffees fan I’m sure he was fucking delighted when she rocked up with big D on her arm lol. He was the legend for them he wasn’t allowed to be for us, partly down to being shafted by the sfa/police and the worst thing for me we as a club never backed him as they should have and Murray could not punt him fast enough. He would have been an absolute fucking hero for us had we shown him the loyalty he warranted. Struggled at first, limited chances then injury that could have ended him, mcstay smashed the knee that’d just recorded and a brush of grass warrenred a stint in bar l. Sorry but the way we handled that as a club was disgusting 

I agree  with you on my memories of that time. I also recall Hateley was an absolute beast at that time, and had a great partnership with McCoist, limiting his chances of playing which wouldn’t have helped him.

your right, given the same support at Rangers  as he was at Everton, he’d surely have been a fantastic player for us. 

8 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Married to John parrots sister I’m sure. As a lifelong toffees fan I’m sure he was fucking delighted when she rocked up with big D on her arm lol. He was the legend for them he wasn’t allowed to be for us, partly down to being shafted by the sfa/police and the worst thing for me we as a club never backed him as they should have and Murray could not punt him fast enough. He would have been an absolute fucking hero for us had we shown him the loyalty he warranted. Struggled at first, limited chances then injury that could have ended him, mcstay smashed the knee that’d just recorded and a brush of grass warrenred a stint in bar l. Sorry but the way we handled that as a club was disgusting 

My mates claim to fame is his current wife used to go out wi big dunc from schooldays ,my mate stole her off him 😜

Another Ex of his used to stay next door to my Ex growing up ,one day early on in our relationship I was round at her mums house and she had a Rangers top in the cupboard ,turned out it was Big Ds top he wore on his debut ,her neighbour gave it to her when BIg D chucked her ,a year or so later when she moved in with me I asked her where the top was ,Daft cow had chucked it in the bin during a clear out 😩 

2 hours ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

He never took prisoners .. pity they don’t make them like him any more 

image.thumb.jpeg.db5a42f9387ce5e1e33323520907226a.jpeg

Everton played aberdeen in a pre season match and a mini bus of Everton fans went to Duncan's home town on the way down the road. The landlord of the pub they were in told them were Ferguson's parents stay so they went round and were picking up stones from the drive way as momento's.

Ferguson's parents came out and invited them all in for tea and showed them his scotland caps and stuff.

On 06/03/2020 at 23:17, 1690tamRFC said:

Married to John parrots sister I’m sure. As a lifelong toffees fan I’m sure he was fucking delighted when she rocked up with big D on her arm lol. He was the legend for them he wasn’t allowed to be for us, partly down to being shafted by the sfa/police and the worst thing for me we as a club never backed him as they should have and Murray could not punt him fast enough. He would have been an absolute fucking hero for us had we shown him the loyalty he warranted. Struggled at first, limited chances then injury that could have ended him, mcstay smashed the knee that’d just recovered and a brush of heads warranted a stint in bar l. Sorry but the way we handled that as a club was disgusting 

Yup he was hounded by mhedia types especially gerry mcnee until they got a result. 

On 07/03/2020 at 17:25, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hardly matters in the grand scheme of things but I liked Collums standard interpretation of the rules here.

Commentator was saying christie putting the player under pressure.!!! You mean knocking him over. Straight out of the walker school of bias.

On 06/03/2020 at 23:17, 1690tamRFC said:

Married to John parrots sister I’m sure. As a lifelong toffees fan I’m sure he was fucking delighted when she rocked up with big D on her arm lol. He was the legend for them he wasn’t allowed to be for us, partly down to being shafted by the sfa/police and the worst thing for me we as a club never backed him as they should have and Murray could not punt him fast enough. He would have been an absolute fucking hero for us had we shown him the loyalty he warranted. Struggled at first, limited chances then injury that could have ended him, mcstay smashed the knee that’d just recovered and a brush of heads warranted a stint in bar l. Sorry but the way we handled that as a club was disgusting 

An estimated 28,000 were at Ibrox for his comeback from his injury in the reserve match,against the gypsies,tramps and thieves.
Absolute disgraceful treatment of what was going to be one of THE best we ever had.

Archived