C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just put on one of those clips with the Copenhagen song in it and the guy fixing my  oven has stormed out to his van with a face like thunder. 😂😂

Check he’s connected your gas back ok...

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just put on one of those clips with the Copenhagen song in it and the guy fixing my  oven has stormed out to his van with a face like thunder. 😂😂

How unprofessional,I’m a service engineer also and had to listen to some shite over the  years always done the job ,Even at the piggery once 

lieswell must have seen me because the next day I was evacuated along with a whole building for a fire alarm ,Lieswell was there waved at me and smiled ,gave him the get yerself tae fuck look back ,

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Stop it with the common sense.

The media in Denmark are questioning the police in this case. They are saying that it is absolute madness to wade in and do what they did as the situation is loaded with emotion - happy players and happy fans. There is no potential situation where it turns violent. Extremely bad judgement.

I tend to agree. 

Sledgehammer to crack a nut is the phrase that jumped into my head, way way ott  which turned a celebration into something more sinister, dickhead polis strike again.

3 hours ago, Vision said:

That's a beauty, score wisnae to bad tae. :lol:

Police scumbag Scotland showing how they earn their money 

A scandal and embarrassment to any football loving supporter in this world 

Ok reverse this 

Just imagine the scum had scored and there were 200 cowardly gestapo cunts pushing their players about .Anywhere and any game ? And charging 2 bheast fc players 
What kind of headlines would we be getting 

4 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Stop it with the common sense.

The media in Denmark are questioning the police in this case. They are saying that it is absolute madness to wade in and do what they did as the situation is loaded with emotion - happy players and happy fans. There is no potential situation where it turns violent. Extremely bad judgement.

I tend to agree. 

The Danes are civilised bunch on the whole .They would never think this was how they wouldn’t be treated at Ibrox .They would only think this is reserved for Glasgow .Not one part of it 

29 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Spew keevins can’t contain his rage on Clyde 1, quality 😂 

pure fuckin poison running through his rancid stinkin carcass.
nasally challenged Nuremburg shug with the 5 priests officiating at his daughters wedding.
doubt whether kids were invited to that fuckin wedding.

On a lighter side,it was a funny couple of hours.:stevieg:

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Police scumbag Scotland showing how they earn their money 

A scandal and embarrassment to any football loving supporter in this world 

Ok reverse this 

Just imagine the scum had scored and there were 200 cowardly gestapo cunts pushing their players about .Anywhere and any game ? And charging 2 bheast fc players 
What kind of headlines would we be getting 

me personally look forward to Anthony Devlin being named as the victim.
lazy slovenly smart mouthed cowardly and over paid bastard 

4 hours ago, Vision said:

That's a beauty, score wisnae to bad tae. :lol:

Looks like the copper grabs one of the Copenhagen players, then another player comes over and cleans him out, into the boards.

Then there's a large whiteish object thrown towards the players from the stands.

22 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Looks like the copper grabs one of the Copenhagen players, then another player comes over and cleans him out, into the boards.

Then there's a large whiteish object thrown towards the players from the stands.

we can safely rule out it being a bar of imperial leather 

Archived