C*ltc

25 minutes ago, chris182 said:

These sell on clauses tend to be % of profit made. so the orks paid, what, £9m for him, so say they got £20m for him they'll only see what £6-7m profit after paying PSG their profit share.

Hardly covers the CL cash lost.

It might cover what they lose out in for getting fucked out before the group stage of EL though 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had they been at Fir Park you’d almost be expecting dropped points. 

Can’t see Motherwell getting anything in the paedodome, even with that shitey lineup. 

If we can sort out our own mentality, there’s really not too much to fear from them. 

44 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The wee skip still gets me every time :lol: 

🤣

For all the times I’ve watched that clip I have never noticed that wee skip. I’ve been too busy laughing at how angry the wee fanny had gotten.

Noticing that  skip now makes it all the more delightful :) 

He’s like Stavros Flatley 🤣

celtic manager Neil Lennon has been explaining why he has stuck with the same team that tumbled out of the Champions League on Wednesday.

"Looking at the game in the cold light of day, we actually played pretty well and deserved better, didn't get the luck," he tells BBC Radio Scotland. "It's not a question of wielding the axe and a knee-jerk reactions, it's a time for calm.

"Some players need to focus on the club and the job at hand in the present. I'm not convinced there's any evidence that that wasn't the case on Wednesday night and my reference is that we need to stop thinking about other things and distractions and concentrate on what lies ahead of us in the season."

On his decision to continue without a natural striker with two on the bench, Lennon said: "They're not fit. Ajeti's not fit and Klimala's not match fit. People will say he's not going to get match fit unless you play him and that is true, but I think he's still a work in progress at the minute.

"We didn't lose the game because we played Ryan Christie at centre forward, but people want to keep beating that drum and it's nonsense really."

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

£8m worth of strikers on the bench and still plays Christie up front :lol:

It's almost like he is trying to prove a point to himself....when they win today he will convince himself that he did in fact play the right team on Wednesday :lol:

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

celtic manager Neil Lennon has been explaining why he has stuck with the same team that tumbled out of the Champions League on Wednesday.

"Looking at the game in the cold light of day, we actually played pretty well and deserved better, didn't get the luck," he tells BBC Radio Scotland. 

They’ll have the ref on hand to make sure they get the luck today.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Said this last season for a club that can spend £9m on a striker they sure love getting the old begging bowl out towards Lawwell. 

The amount of money they've threw at absolute pish is mental. 

Our record post 2012 is nothing to shout about either 😂

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

By fuck i want them to drop points today.

Full scale mutiny from those mental bastards.

i don't really believe in spontaneous combustion, but if there was ever a possibility of it happening it'll happen to lennon if they drop points today

Archived