C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What are you basing this on? 

They definitely aren't the same team as last season.

They appear to be getting progressively worse, and added with his comments a few weeks ago about players wanting away I could be clutching at straws, but just with lennons previous for it i wondered. 

Really just talking shite at the end of the day 😂

6 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They definitely aren't the same team as last season.

They appear to be getting progressively worse, and added with his comments a few weeks ago about players wanting away I could be clutching at straws, but just with lennons previous for it i wondered. 

Really just talking shite at the end of the day 😂

See where we are before the game at that midden, I'm still not convinced we'll go there without dropping points. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

See where we are before the game at that midden, I'm still not convinced we'll go there without dropping points. 

I'm not going in over confident as we do have the habit of dropping points at the worst possible times, though this season they do look like they have that in them so far as well.

That lot fear Ryan Kent. If he's on his game I expect a win. But as someone has already said we need to get the rest of our games won before we go to that shite hole.

Tomorrow is a big test. I still expect us to win by two clear goals. Although I'll take any result as long as we get 3 points. 

Archived