C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Get your very own pizza box with a message from the Lego Muncher. They are having a fucking nightmare over there 😂😂

7268469C-5FEA-483C-A960-688D7D9FBCBB.jpeg

That's actually bogging. 😂

The socks for the shite strip will no doubt come in a used McDonald's bag.

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

A journalist close to Arsenal was saying that they think they can get Tierney for under 20 million but they expect celtic to try and create a market to drive the price to nearer 30.

Is it just me who thinks keiran Tierney is ridiculously overrated??

Honesty not just saying that because he plays with  that lot but I genuinely don't even remember him getting interviews after games on the telly because he had won motm ect.

Yet celtic are looking for 30 million???? 

Tav does a better job on the other side for Rangers and we have stats to back that up.....would argue tavs case all day long against that wee prick.

13 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Is it just me who thinks keiran Tierney is ridiculously overrated??

Honesty not just saying that because he plays with  that lot but I genuinely don't even remember him getting interviews after games on the telly because he had won motm ect.

Yet celtic are looking for 30 million???? 

Tav does a better job on the other side for Rangers and we have stats to back that up.....would argue tavs case all day long against that wee prick.

Don't quite get it either. He's a decent player and has done well but not nearly as good as some suggest IMO. It's almost like it's been accepted he's world class because the media keep saying it. He could become a great player in the future but for me he's not done enough to warrant that just now.

An argument in his favour is normally, he's an internationalist and he's played champions league football. That's all very nice but I've honestly not seen him have one good game for Scotland and he's been part of a pretty poor team in Europe. They've had some right doings. It's like saying you're a professional boxer and had 30 bouts. Sounds impressive until you realise they've been knocked out in the first round 29 times!

They and he always have a vulnerability defensively. He gets caught out quite often but so do most modern day full backs. What amazes me though is his lack of goals and assists. They claim to be this amazing, offensive, free flowing attacking team yet his stats are pretty terrible to be honest. He's not nearly productive enough. His injuries must also be concerning.

Archived