C*ltc

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Yeah it was Ajer and The striker, they were told/trusted to isolated  for 10 days by the norway officals (who originally wanted to keep them in norway). 

the rules regarding covid are extremely muddy and honestly hibs should be kicking up more fuss about ajer and the striker

They absolutely should be kicking up fuck. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Can assure you we wouldnt get away with that. I mean we nipped the edmundson and jordon situation as soon as it came up and theyve been handed harsher bans than any other rule breakers. 

They haven't broken any UK/Scots law or guidance?

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Rangers drop 2pts at Easter Road because the officials allow an offside goal to stand.  We’re told it all evens itself out over the course of a season. Hibs just denied a stonewall penalty.  What a fucking joke.  

Unsurprising really, Referees will know how hostile things will turn for them should Rangers stretch their lead even further and they’re seen to have played a helping hand in it.

42 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Celtics defence is honking and Bain being in goals is great as he's rubbish. Hibs have the pace to exploit that defence, especially on the right as Frimpong plays like an attacking winger and constantly leaves that right side exposed. Come on Hibs

Bain should have done better with a golden chance 

Can’t see this powderpuff Hivs causing the scum any probs 

28 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Norway said they were only getting home if they agreed to isolate for 10 days. It's still spitting in the face of authority. 

How the fuck have they got away with this? Two players who should be isolating and they just say fuck the rules and no one says anything? And Turnbull travelling with the squad before testing positive yet apparently he’s been in contact with absolutely no one? 

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

How the fuck have they got away with this? Two players who should be isolating and they just say fuck the rules and no one says anything? And Turnbull travelling with the squad before testing positive yet apparently he’s been in contact with absolutely no one? 

Only good thing is if the government have been pretty strict so if they have done something out of order they'll be getting fucked.

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Unsurprising really, Referees will know how hostile things will turn for them should Rangers stretch their lead even further and they’re seen to have played a helping hand in it.

Wonder why the post you're replying to here has been deleted... 

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

As much as I don’t like to wish I’ll will on anyone but if COVID-19 does rip through their first team squad then No one will deserve it more.

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Bain should have done better with a golden chance 

Can’t see this powderpuff Hivs causing the scum any probs 

Sounds like Hibs are getting chances in there box but doing little with it. To be expected i guess, thought Nisbet was on decent form.

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

Sounds like Hibs are getting chances in there box but doing little with it. To be expected i guess, thought Nisbet was on decent form.

Not really mate .Hivs have been shite tbf .The scum aren’t much better .Although they still look like the most likely to score 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don’t know mate, Maybe he fucked it, I never seen stone wall penalty that was denied, Just took his word for it 😂

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

As much as I don’t like to wish I’ll will on anyone but if COVID-19 does rip through their first team squad then No one will deserve it more.

Yep was thinking the same. Hopefully due to their blatant disregard for the rules turnbull has now passed it on and it will spread like fuck.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Not really mate .Hivs have been shite tbf .The scum aren’t much better .Although they still look like the most likely to score 

Hopefully it finishes a draw, not fussed either way. Aslong as we do the business we don't need to worry.

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Only good thing is if the government have been pretty strict so if they have done something out of order they'll be getting fucked.

Hope so, but unless I’ve missed something it looks like no one is kicking up a fuss about this, it’s all been swept under the carpet in true fenian style and will be forgotten about in a few days.

Only hope they get what they deserve is if COVID rips through their squad now.

Archived