Days like these..

The Godfather

I hope all the young mob realise what there witnessing now. This is fucking history in the making. I'm 38 and have experienced 9 in a row, helicopter Sunday etc. 

We aren't over the line yet but let all these dirty bastards that have been giving us it tight for years we are on the way back and you scum will be under our heel where you belong. 

The cards are starting to go and when they do they are going to fall rapid. I love being a bear!!!

Just now, Finny said:

I hope all the young mob realise what there witnessing now. This is fucking history in the making. I'm 38 and have experienced 9 in a row, helicopter Sunday etc. 

We aren't over the line yet but let all these dirty bastards that have been giving us it tight for years we are on the way back and you scum will be under our heel where you belong. 

The cards are starting to go and when they do they are going to fall rapid. I love being a bear!!!

It's going to be bigger than anything I've seen in my lifetime. 

It's something I honestly never thought would happen given the mountain we had to climb and the countless bias and taig corruption in Scottish football. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

It's going to be bigger than anything I've seen in my lifetime. 

It's something I honestly never thought would happen given the mountain we had to climb and the countless bias and taig corruption in Scottish football. 

I know what you mean mate but I never doubted we would get back to where we belong. It's taken con men, pedo sympathising rings, Scottish politics to get us on our knees. No other club in world football can compare to what we have done and are going to achieve. 

We have went about it the long way and the wrong way but we are on the way to where we belong. At the fucking top and I won't let anyone of they dirty bastards forget it. 

I can't fucking wait to win the league for my own joy. But more than that I can't wait to win for the young fans who have only known failure. My kids have never seen us win anything, I can't wait to celebrate a league title win with them, and I'm sure its the same for maws and das up and down the country. The young bears deserve it for sticking with us through the tough times.

37 minutes ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

is it wrong that at nearly 43 years old I had tears rolling down my cheeks watching that?

Simply the best!

i was in the killie main stand that day among their fans most of whom left after 7 mins  i am 78 yrs old seen it all and i was nearly in tears watching that  and i know i will be crying my eyes out when we lift the trophy this year

Archived