It's all about us

Graham

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

So you honestly think there’s even the remote possibility that we’re losing 6 or 7 games over the next 15? As there’s not a fucking chance they’re winning every single game between now and the end of the season?!

Purely mathematically they need to win every single game with us losing 4 just to take it to goal difference!

Enjoy it! 

Yes there is a remote possibility. Being focused and working hard until we are champions does not stop you enjoying yourself, the exact opposite.

stupid & amateurish comments, thank god we have a proffesional management team who remain focused 

19 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Yes there is a remote possibility. Being focused and working hard until we are champions does not stop you enjoying yourself, the exact opposite.

stupid & amateurish comments, thank god we have a proffesional management team who remain focused 

Heard Stevie G has been reading RM and has cancelled training this morning

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’m not calling it and hope the players don’t get carried away and think it’s done, every point must be fought for.

Its ok for the fans to get carried away now but I know Gerrard won't be and he will be drilling it in the players heads.

You can tell Gerrard has learned his lessons from previous seasons. 

In all fairness though, it isn't over until it's mathematically ours. We are getting there though and it's been a fantastic season and one that I don't think any of us thought we would be this good / consistent. 

Brilliant achievement so far from the management team to build a relentless mindset In a group of players who very few have won anything in their careers. 

The rest of January is hard, probably our toughest run of fixtures in the season, but so far we are doing it and if we get through unscathed then it should be ours to lose.

When we do it, it will be the culmination of hard work, team work, humility and respect. I love our club!

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Apparently the next training session he has lined up includes a section where the players hit his arse with the ball. 

Training cancelled for this week.  
Management have decided to run a table tennis tournament, final on Friday night on centre circle at Ibrox.  

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

In all fairness though, it isn't over until it's mathematically ours. We are getting there though and it's been a fantastic season and one that I don't think any of us thought we would be this good / consistent. 

Brilliant achievement so far from the management team to build a relentless mindset In a group of players who very few have won anything in their careers. 

The rest of January is hard, probably our toughest run of fixtures in the season, but so far we are doing it and if we get through unscathed then it should be ours to lose.

When we do it, it will be the culmination of hard work, team work, humility and respect. I love our club!

Spot on 

I'm a fan and unfortunately will never play Rangers. It's fucking over!

Last night was the final bullet for those cunts and there is a good chance they may have another two in the next couple of games.

I'm so confident because we have a team that are professional and will do the job to until it is mathematically done.

I also get fans being cautious about our situation because of seasons past but this isn't last season. In fact it's night and day from last year because of us and them. I personally can't conflate this idea of fans needing to take it "one game at a time" see if we can't get excited now then we should all give it up.

We've had 9 years of absolute shite from them and now we're in a position to absolutely torture them for a few months until it is mathematically done. Enjoy it Bears cause we haven't had many title wins recently and we certainly haven't had many run-away title wins in the last 20+ years!

2 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Mate, you don’t play for Rangers.. you don’t need to stay focused and work hard!! Here, each to their own, if you’re still sitting their pishing your frillies wondering if we’re going to get this over the line then you enjoy that! There’s no way we don’t win this! 

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Mate, you don’t play for Rangers.. you don’t need to stay focused and work hard!! Here, each to their own, if you’re still sitting their pishijg your frillies wondering if we’re going to get this over the line then you enjoy that! There’s no way we don’t win this! 

On the football side of things you are probably correct , but dont think for a minute they are not plotting right now to get this season scrapped.......

2 hours ago, AlCapone said:

The manager says it isn’t , I’ll trust his judgement thanks

That’s his job! He knows it’s over too but is obviously not going to come out and say that and I wouldn’t want him to.

Me as a fan can look 10 games in front if I want I’m not playing. The league is over and I’m delighted!

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s his job! He knows it’s over too but is obviously not going to come out and say that and I wouldn’t want him to.

Me as a fan can look 10 games in front if I want I’m not playing. The league is over and I’m delighted!

He doesn’t believe it’s over and neither he should. He is focused on winning every single game left and completing the season undefeated. That’s why he’s got us into this position, him and his team are winners and ultimate professionals. 

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

We’ve 3 fixtures left in January it’s hardly our toughest run.

Motherwell away Ross County at home and a Hibs team who haven’t won in 4 games.

Our toughest run was the last 2 games which we’ve passed with flying colours and extended our lead at the top.

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

We’ve 3 fixtures left in January it’s hardly our toughest run.

Motherwell away Ross County at home and a Hibs team who haven’t won in 4 games.

Our toughest run was the last 2 games which we’ve passed with flying colours and extended our lead at the top.

I meant the whole of January is our toughest run.

Both Motherwell and Hibs away are hard games for us, regardless of their recent form. 

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Remind again the last time Motherwell beat us in the league at Fir Park?

Doesn't matter when it was. We still need to turn up and perform. 

No game at all is a gimme. They have a new manager and we don't know how they will respond to him. 

We should beat them, but we don't have the points on the board as yet. 

Archived