New RTV Site and Mobile App

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Type them out and don't use the auto fill that's how I got mines working. 

Nothing is ever straightforward. 

Hopefully Stream AMG can resolve that issue soon seems a weird issue to have!

Especially considering Stream AMG is not a small company, they have the likes of Liverpool, PSG, AS Roma, Tottenham etc part of their portfolio.

See here- https://streamamg.com/industries/sports

Although the whole Single Sign-on aspect should of been done years ago and does make sense in the long-term. Obviously this was always going to have issues when trying to migrate everyone over!

8 minutes ago, Assegai said:

All set up ok and viewed the test stream - seems I can cast from the website but not from the app, same for other people?

Have you updated the app? I have an Iphone and am able to use Airplay it to my TV.( I do not have Android,)

A new version was pushed out to Android and IOS over the past few days, you are advised to log-out of the app then install the update, then re-login.

If that does not help, then i suggest reaching-out to rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com, explaining the issue you are experiencing! 

2 hours ago, JMac_88 said:

Have you updated the app? I have an Iphone and am able to use Airplay it to my TV.( I do not have Android,)

A new version was pushed out to Android and IOS over the past few days, you are advised to log-out of the app then install the update, then re-login.

If that does not help, then i suggest reaching-out to rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com, explaining the issue you are experiencing! 

Thank you, I'm to date but will try logging out and back in.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Did you get it working last time in the end? I did eventually but that's with my ST pass.

May be difficult if you are having to use a VPN and you don't have the ability to put a VPN on your TV, which is what I had to do last time I bought an away game.

No I was on my usual internet I dont do the vpn thing. Worked eventually about 10 mins into game. 

If you see a lot of shouting and swearing and you see a plume of smoke rising from my street at kick off time, you'll know it wasn't working for me!

2 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Seems to be the same for me mate.

2 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

I can log in all okay but the videos I could watch on my old subscription “training videos etc are no longer available even though I still pay the £6 a month. 

That does not seem correct, is your old subscription active on the new system.

Under RTV Account - it should show your active subscriptions.

10 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

Sorted now after the update.

5 hours ago, Assegai said:

All set up ok and viewed the test stream - seems I can cast from the website but not from the app, same for other people?

13 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Weird, on the website the option for the game is there to watch but on the app it's telling me that I don't have access. Fuck knows why they've decided to change it half way through a season.

They are trying to bring in a Single Sign-On system, which makes sense and should of been in-place years ago!, Which was mentioned way back when Stadion showcased the new club website a few months ago.

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Seems to be the same for me mate.

6 hours ago, Assegai said:

I asked the SLO and he said you will be able to use Airplay but not Chromecast. They are looking into getting Chromecast but nothing will be done for tonight.

2 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

I asked the SLO and he said you will be able to use Airplay but not Chromecast. They are looking into getting Chromecast but nothing will be done for tonight.

Cast a Chrome tab on your TV - Does this not work, i don't have Chromecast to test, but just a suggestion.

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/3228332?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

1 hour ago, JMac_88 said:

They are trying to bring in a Single Sign-On system, which makes sense and should of been in-place years ago!, Which was mentioned way back when Stadion showcased the new club website a few months ago.

I've downloaded the new app and still nothing, i'll try deleting and re-installing to see if I get any joy, if not will give them an email. Cheers mate.

33 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

Cast a Chrome tab on your TV - Does this not work, i don't have Chromecast to test, but just a suggestion.

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/3228332?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

You can cast from your laptop, but there isn't a Chromecast option from the mobile app

15 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

You can cast from your laptop, but there isn't a Chromecast option from the mobile app

I wonder why the developers allowed Airplay and not Cast to for Android Users at the same-time. Seems an odd decision. I am sure they will add it to the android version soon

At Least you can Cast via your browser to laptop.

2 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

Nothing in there either lol. Might need to try again 

I suggest reaching-out to rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com, explaining the issue you are having!

I got mine within minutes using outlook though, might be a delay due to the amount of users signing up at the moment :lol:

Archived