***** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It actually looks like they’ve been chosen based on players missing and players that have suffered injuries in their careers and shouldn’t play on a plastic pitch 

He's too busy checking out his other teams to make sense.😃

Zungu has a big responsibility today. Hoping he steps up. Itten I like so hope he relishes the opportunity.

As always I just want three points, no injuries and no subsequent covid issues👍

15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Zungu gives me the fear, flash backs to St Mirren. 

Hopefully no such repeat. 

Big difference between Hamilton and St Mirren, St Mirren are actually a decent side who were on a great run of form at the time too.

1 minute ago, RWB72 said:

Big opportunity for Zungu to show what he’s about today 

It was only the week between today and Kilmarnock that made me think Davis would be preferred over him.

It'll be interesting to see if he's the one asked to hold/defend in there.

For me the jury is still out on Zungu. I have no problem in giving him an outing against Hamilton.

Davis is getting a rest and Jack and Roofe just not being asked to play on plastic following their injuries.

A good fast start and an early goal will secure the points.

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

He tried Zunga at St Mirren and it backfired.Not the time to be fucking about here 

With the Europa League about to start we can't continue playing the same midfield over and over. They need resting.

Plus Hamilton are shite and probably not be playing with 11 behind the ball for 90 mins. 

Just now, maverick1200 said:

With the Europa League about to start we can't continue playing the same midfield over and over. They need resting.

Plus Hamilton are shite and probably not be playing with 11 behind the ball for 90 mins. 

I get that but we dropped points at bottle of the table Motherwell. We just need this over the line. The Europa will look after itself 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Seems like we are having to pick a team based on the concern about injuring players on that shite pitch, that is a joke IMO.

Still should have enough to get the 3 points, get it done please Rangers. :thumbup: 

If that was the case, surely Balogun would of played. I see it as squad rotation, nothing more. We might as well play Itten as he he will be playing in the next couple.

Archived