Which Other Teams Do You Enjoy Beating The Most ?

tannerall

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Beating Legia was highly enjoyable aswell 

Yeah, that was a strange one, as we already had their back after the carry ons with cellic in Europe. 

Was that the game  Boruc went to and was told off by his manager ?

Hearts and especially at tyncastle, since 2012 their support turned  into a bunch of hateful bastards towards us and were one of the worst with the you let yet club die, your not Rangers any more patter, the snow game at Ibrox (game that was abandoned and the easdale/Ashley protests) they tried to act hard and have a go at our fans inside the stadium. Where soundly put in their place outside

Always used to have a wee soft spot for Hearts loved their Gorgie boys chant, thought they were a solid loyalist support. That all died after 2012 now they’re just a bunch of Rangers hating bastards like every other support in scotland and I take great pleasure in ramming they shity chants down their shity throats 

53 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Would you prefer them in the league for those big occasions. 

I can understand some folk would, as nothing better than beating the neighbour. Even as wee boys playing street team against other street team we understood that. 

However I would gladly give them up, and the rest of the top Scotland teams as the European Cups morph into European leagues. 

Would still support the grass root teams in Scotland as well. and respect them and our shared histories. Queen's Park in particular, maybe even Albion Rovers at a push........

The European league’s are an absolutely brilliant thing and any extension of that format would be very welcome. I’m assuming that the tims would be included so we might still have that occasion depending on the format.  

I for one am sick of playing the likes of Hivs etc hunners of times a season. 
imagine playing the likes of The Dutch, Germans Spanish every week. The TV revenue and the away days would be outstanding. 
it wouldn’t feel stale, refs would be full time, the media bias would diminish. 

it’s an altogether more succulent thought than heading to Perth on a  freezing cold Wednesday twice or three times a season  

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

The European league’s are an absolutely brilliant thing and any extension of that format would be very welcome. I’m assuming that the tims would be included so we might still have that occasion depending on the format.  

I for one am sick of playing the likes of Hivs etc hunners of times a season. 
imagine playing the likes of The Dutch, Germans Spanish every week. The TV revenue and the away days would be outstanding. 
it wouldn’t feel stale, refs would be full time, the media bias would diminish. 

it’s an altogether more succulent thought than heading to Perth on a  freezing cold Wednesday twice or three times a season  

Perth is nice in the summer 

Hibs and Hearts, grew a real hatred for them when we were in the Championship, before that I just saw them as nothing teams.

and Aberdeen obviously.

And Motherwell after the play off final... I just hate every other team basically.

29 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Hibs and Hearts, grew a real hatred for them when we were in the Championship, before that I just saw them as nothing teams.

and Aberdeen obviously.

And Motherwell after the play off final... I just hate every other team basically.

Yep. Always enjoy beating the jam tarts. Never understood the love in some people have with them. Horrible people.  Used to love their stadium/atmosphere though.

Archived