Lennons interview tonight

Angus1965

This is comedy gold. Him and their board are treating the fenian hoards with utter contempt. The best part is not only has it ruined their biggest dreams, it’ll ruin them into next season as well because there’s not a chance they’re buying season tickets while he’s in charge. They may as well shut half the piggery next season. What a time to be alive! 

Remember when he got the gig. Was absolutely made up. 

These filthy fuckers were so sure of themselves they thought they could get this 2nd rate cunt in who would rile the fuck out of us and walk them to 10.

There is no other Fenian manager in my lifetime that I'd rather us ruin than this monstrosity.

Beautiful day.

Just now, PromDeAnglais said:

Bears den? 

Abso fucking lutely

For 9 years they have laughed and taunted us on every form if media they can get. I am happily going to troll those cunts forever with this and there are hunners of them on here. Let them see who is laughing now.

31 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

This is comedy gold. Him and their board are treating the fenian hoards with utter contempt. The best part is not only has it ruined their biggest dreams, it’ll ruin them into next season as well because there’s not a chance they’re buying season tickets while he’s in charge. They may as well shut half the piggery next season. What a time to be alive! 

They will fold like a pack of cards......

Archived