We will be champions this time tomorrow

GOAT

15 minutes ago, beararse said:

I’d much prefer turning in the style as Champions as it means we’ve won the league having only played them twice. Don’t think many, if any, Rangers or celtic teams can claim that stat! 

I get your POV as well mate and I'll be overjoyed as much as yourself and the next supporter if it's all over tomorrow but the way I feel ATM is it will be a bit of an anti climax if after all we've been through these last ten years that the players won't get to celebrate this momentous triumph on the park, I just want to have the feeling that I'm with them personally when it's all over and watch their reactions live.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

They'll beat Dundee.

We go to the tattie dome and hump them.

Do the huddle in the middle of the pitch. 

Arfield salute them all off the pitch.

Cut to Boyd smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Gerrard dignified interview while the players are belting out simply the best in the background.

Morelos interview saying we are the people.

Emotional Tav interview.

Perfect day.

You forgot Gerrard saying g I  his interview "we cannot afford to get too carried away as we have a Europa League quarter final to prepare for. 

3 hours ago, tayside said:

Hope not want to pump them at chambers of secrets 🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻

We should just get the full team to show up at George Square tomorrow, take the 3-0 forfeit and party like fuck.

3 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

We should just get the full team to show up at George Square tomorrow, take the 3-0 forfeit and party like fuck.

Gerrard and the players are watching the Dundee game tomorrow at Auchinhowie

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Gerrard and the players are watching the Dundee game tomorrow at Auchinhowie

Time do you want to book our taxi up there for then?

Open the gates let me rejoin my mates.

6 hours ago, GOAT said:

Absolutely no chance they will allow us the chance to stop 10 in a row there, no chance.  So enjoy your night, because tomorrow we party. 

Started our party after the Livi game, last night was class. We knew that the team would deliver today. 

They are forever in our shadow, couldn't give two fucks about tomorrow.

One point to go.

Archived