***** The Official Dundee Utd vs Scum Match Thread *****

22 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I don’t buy into this whole ‘they’re gonna throw it so we don’t win it there thing’ I think they’re gonna be right up for this game today and then when we go there they’ll be right up for that too, and then whatever the result of those two games they’ll drift for the rest of the season.

Yeah i think so too, I think the only thing they can cling to at this point is to delay it as long as they can

Pretty sad all n all 😅

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I don’t buy into this whole ‘they’re gonna throw it so we don’t win it there thing’ I think they’re gonna be right up for this game today and then when we go there they’ll be right up for that too, and then whatever the result of those two games they’ll drift for the rest of the season.

This. The scum will be trying like fuck in both games. I expect the scum to win easily today. Hope I'm wrong again !! Anyway fuck them. 

2 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Massive conflict of interest for me today. I can't not cheer if they drop points, but i want to beat them at thier dump to win the league.

Fuck it £20 on the scum to win. either way i'll be happy (ish)

No way are you betting on them to win... cmon man ffs

26 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Massive conflict of interest for me today. I can't not cheer if they drop points, but i want to beat them at thier dump to win the league.

Fuck it £20 on the scum to win. either way i'll be happy (ish)

I've went the opposite, fiver on the draw and fiver on Utd win.

Cannae lose🤣

Archived