I'm yet to be impressed by Grerrard

35 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Gutted. Came in this post thinking someone else shared my opinion that he got lucky this year and we need better.

McInnes is free.

Overpriced, even if he’s free, mate...😂

11 hours ago, Blue Rino said:

How'd the weeman enjoy his day? hope you all had a belter mate. :cheers:

Brilliant mate, thanks! I was a mess and he kept clicking on the video from the training centre and laughing at Ryan Jack :lol: Great to see a kid enjoying his first experience us being champions.

Did you survive in one piece?

20 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Brilliant mate, thanks! I was a mess and he kept clicking on the video from the training centre and laughing at Ryan Jack :lol: Great to see a kid enjoying his first experience us being champions.

Did you survive in one piece?

That video from training centre is fantastic, those boys have brought a lot of happiness to a lot of people and they deserve all the plaudits coming their way :champions:

Just barely hanging in there bro :boydie2:

13 hours ago, Gazzanova11 said:

Don’t want to brag troops but as a youngster he was my idol had his name on my England top mind the one that was reversible and he was my PC wallpaper for a solid 6 months not that am looking for clout but I loved him first ❤️

I used to work alongside a guy who was a fan of 'them' and his idol was Gerrard at Liverpool. Would love to see his face when he became the manager here. 

Archived