Celebrations pictures thread

Dan Deacon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Seen kingkirk up George square 

Either some cunt done that to next to us up at the war memorial side or some cunts fire works went wonky cos it exploded literally feet away from us and we all fucking shat ourselves 

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Lovin it!

45 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Very good B A :cheers:

I am not sure why but I have enjoyed the Hoopy Hound being sent into orbit a bit more than I probably should the few time I have seen it today.          :seal: 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I am not sure why but I have enjoyed the Hoopy Hound being sent into orbit a bit more than I probably should the few time I have seen it today.          :seal: 

Me to mate, somebody needs to build a big fucking firework and do this to wee jays da 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Me too. It was ingenious. Have a chuckle every time I watch it. 

51 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Great video mate

Something about that clip of Gerrard walking into the floodlit stadium with "We Are Relentless" gets me welling up every time I see it then "We Are Champions" just pushes me over the edge. Bubbling 

On the one hand I'm so emotional that the journey is over yet on the other hand its weird cause I'm living abroad and keep getting that "fuckin yaaaas!" feeling, but then no one around me even knows about it, it's strange. Still loving every second of it tho, I keep popping out of the kitchen at work just to get my wee RM fix and revel in the joy were all feeling

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Me too. It was ingenious. Have a chuckle every time I watch it. 

It is wee silly things that make this special. 

You can just imagine who every thought about doing it,  first buying it, and when was that done, days, weeks or months back and then when the time came hoping the rocket was going to take him into orbit.  :thumbsup:

Archived