Highest scoring xi of the 21st century

RFCRobertson

58 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

our very own Gaffer and Skipper 👏👏

Take a bow Gerrard and Tav! 

https://www.givemesport.com/1657699-ronaldo-messi-lampard-the-highest-scoring-xi-in-the-21st-century

Stevie G and Lampard in the same team never worked for England, however in this I will allow this minor overlook.

Elsewhere, Ramos is the only defender to have scored over 100 goals since the start of the year 2000. However, Tavernier's goalscoring prowess at Rangers could see him become the second to do so in the not too distant future.

In 2020/21, the English right-back has scored 17 goals in all competitions, taking his overall tally for the Scottish giants to 63.

Not bad, James.

Can see Tav getting to 100 no problem. 👍🇬🇧

Videos of Ceni stoating up the pitch for Sao Paolo to ping free kicks in from 35 yards will never not be funny as fuck

As well as that, the whole ‘Goalkeeper’s Respect’ thing goes out the window when he’s thundercunted a penalty top bin 15 mins into a bread and butter league game while going off his nut gloves in the air

Him and Chilavert: best cunts.

Can you imagine a Scottish keeper did that? :lol:  

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Elsewhere, Ramos is the only defender to have scored over 100 goals since the start of the year 2000. However, Tavernier's goalscoring prowess at Rangers could see him become the second to do so in the not too distant future.

In 2020/21, the English right-back has scored 17 goals in all competitions, taking his overall tally for the Scottish giants to 63.

Not bad, James.

Can see Tav getting to 100 no problem. 👍🇬🇧

You okay for pool cues on the 21st?🙄😂🙄

3 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Does Tav have 63 or 71 goals. Unless I'm reading it wrong it gives two different figures. :confused:

Maybe the other goals were from his old club? I don't think that we would have gotten him so cheaply if he had scored 8 goals for them though. 

10 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Maybe the other goals were from his old club? I don't think that we would have gotten him so cheaply if he had scored 8 goals for them though. 

Aha, could be. See he's got 6 for Sheffield W and 3 for Bristol City, though that would make 72. Fuck knows :hmmm:

Edit: That might be right as he's down as having scored 62 for us

https://www.fctables.com/players/james_tavernier-253236/#:~:text=James Tavernier plays the position,matches and scored 62 goals.

6 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Does Tav have 63 or 71 goals. Unless I'm reading it wrong it gives two different figures. :confused:

71 all together

5 goals when he played with Rotherham

3 goals when he played with Bristol

63 goals for us so far. Absolutely unreal 

Just now, Brubear said:

Especially if we are allowed Tavistock and Gerrard. 😄

Fu*k knows where my phone came up with Tavistock for Tav, which makes me ask. I appear to have lost my edit option, is that something I have changed on my settings without realising and how do I get it back. 

9 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Fu*k knows where my phone came up with Tavistock for Tav, which makes me ask. I appear to have lost my edit option, is that something I have changed on my settings without realising and how do I get it back. 

Should be there when you press the 3 dots above your post mate 

07064955-EDAA-47A7-965D-D5FBB1AF1216.png

Archived