This is Ibrox: Home Of the Champions.

CR3

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank goodness they put up banners cause i'd not know that was ibrox. /s

all the "THIS IS...." stuff is stupid. we all fucking know it's ibrox fuck sake. we've been choking to go back for about a year now. if someone doesn't know that's ibrox then they don't fucking belong there. are we advertising to non Rangers fans now?

rant aside the banners look good. heck, keep IBROX but just remove the "THIS IS" pish.

3 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

all the "THIS IS...." stuff is stupid. we all fucking know it's ibrox fuck sake. we've been choking to go back for about a year now. if someone doesn't know that's ibrox then they don't fucking belong there. are we advertising to non Rangers fans now?

rant aside the banners look good. heck, keep IBROX but just remove the "THIS IS" pish.

What a strange thing to get worked up about

5 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

You’re raging 😂😂

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What a strange thing to get worked up about

why advertise "this is ibrox" to Rangers fans?

no see what i'm getting at?

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

You’re raging 😂😂

too right. club should be focused on Rangers fans. don't you agree?

2 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

why advertise "this is ibrox" to Rangers fans?

no see what i'm getting at?

Don’t think their main use or intention is to be signposts mate.

Just now, Essandoh said:

Why are they funding things to celebrate our biggest title win in history and not addressing the price of pies!!!!! Fucking disgrace Rangers

:furious:

True and I want assurances they’re free trade pies from sustainable pigs and cows.

46 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

spacer.png

57 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

Fucking weirdo 

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

THIS IS a shite post and you are a total weirdo.

Archived