Sir Alex discusses Rangers

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Phil Jones was fucking outstanding in his first season at Man Utd tbf. Capello said he was as good as Hierro and Baresi at the time.

Remember him playing right back a few times and he was unreal.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I've never heard players like Beckham or Scholes or big Eck say a bad word about him, even Walter worked with him but @ForeverAndEver calls him a knob so he must be. Hilarious.

Like I said, I'm not a fan of his but I don't see a reason to slander him either. He made success in the game by being his own man.

Slander 🤣 Fs

Just now, stuart1994 said:

I honestly really couldn't care what he's got to say about us, quite shocked so many do care. What ever happened to no one likes us we don't care.

The original lyrics were "no-one likes us but we care a wee bit sometimes when we're on Rangers media and want to moan about it", but it was too wordy for the song's tempo.

Just now, Copeland1983 said:

The original lyrics were "no-one likes us but we care a wee bit sometimes when we're on Rangers media and want to moan about it", but it was too wordy for the song's tempo.

Shocked it never caught on tbh.

1 minute ago, Copeland1983 said:

I'd actually just attack you if you said that in my company. 

38 minutes ago, ps95v7 said:

And why did Jock Stein not get on the Tarrier Board? yup because he was a Protestant.

Speirs wouldn’t dream of saying anything about that, he’s a bastard

7 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Speirs wouldn’t dream of saying anything about that, he’s a bastard

Ffs, briefly wondered what Spiers does dream about  !!

Feeling a touch nauseous all of a sudden. 

Archived