Players I would like to see leave before next season.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

raging 

Raging at nothing mr attention seeker, as I said anyone who thinks  Simpson should go in the summer is brain dead. In case you haven’t noticed our management teams speciality is improving players and after a couple of seasons if they aren’t battling for a first team spot we should sell, one things for sure they will be a better player than the one we bought.

No doubt you wanted Katie and Tav out previously. Man Up and stop taking turns to wear the frillies with skyline pink 

21 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Absolutely fucking none of them.

Every one of them are a Rangers legend from now on, and I can safely say that I would be delighted for them all to stay.

Even guys like Stewart im sure have played their part in the training and building the squad harmony.

Fucking love them all!

The whole squads legends, probably though some of those that have been here 2-3 years and not near the first team need to go to free up places for new recruits. Stewart, Barker, Jones, the fridge etc, all played their part in the journey so a huge thanks from me

Don't want him banned to be fair even though he's an irrelevant clown. I can take it, but not everyone posting in there will be able to and shouldn't have to. People will also stop using it if other posters are going to start using their mental health against them,  so he definitely needs to be made aware that scum behaviour like that won't be tolerated. 

41 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Remember that time you were on here moaning about someone behind you singing  the BB at a game, someone said well what didn’t you do something about it at the time and you replied I did, I glared at them 😂 

Mate think it’s fair to say that Skyline blue is big enough and handy enough to have done something about it if he chose 😆

Not that I agree with his politics if he’s stupid enough to vote for independence or offended by his clubs best known anthem that was chanted for decades 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate think it’s fair to say that Skyline blue is big enough and handy enough to have done something about it he chose 😆

Not that I agree with his politics if he’s stupid enough to vote for independence or offended by his clubs best known anthem that was chanted for decades 

The actual story was there was a guy spouting the most vile shite you've ever heard in your puff at a game and there was lots of kids about. He was sitting right behind me and my old man, screaming in our ears and by about 30 minutes in, after we'd told him to pack it in and he hadn't, I drew him a sinker and he eventually did pack it in. 

It was fuck all to do with the Billy Boys, which I joined in with back in the day and miss now tbh even if I'm not mad on the "up to our knees" bit.

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Zero tolerance on it I'm afraid, the rules are very clear. We can't have a situation where people are afraid to speak out because of the actions of some immoral idiots on the board. 

Fair enough. I wasn't angling for that, but definitely felt a warning or something was needed to protect that space for everyone on the forum.

On 15/05/2021 at 15:29, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Absolutely fucking none of them.

Every one of them are a Rangers legend from now on, and I can safely say that I would be delighted for them all to stay.

Even guys like Stewart im sure have played their part in the training and building the squad harmony.

Fucking love them all!

I am starting to like you.

:tu: