Players I would like to see leave before next season.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

You ain't gonna catch any fish with that rod.

Im basically just fucking click-bait at the minute!

Im reading every comment, on every thread with the biggest smile ever on my face.

Fucking love this club.

Realistically, the squad needs to continue to evolve. Which means moving some squad players on and replacing them with better quality. I like Greg Stewart, but probably time for him to move on. Defoe, quality, but I think his massive salary could be better spent. Jones, Zungu, and Barkers time may also be up.

So that 5 players that could go and hopefully be replaced by players who can improve the squad and challenge for a starting spot in the team.

It may also mean selling one of our top players if a huge offer comes in that allows us to reinvest. Let say an offer of 15 million for Kamara, with our scouting network we could potentially bring in 3 or 4 quality players with the cash.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Simpson, Stewart, Barker, Edmundson, Jones can all go. Probably a few more not coming to my head atm 

Simpson will hopefully go out on loan but its hard for Gerrard to get rid of him since we have had to rely on our 5th choice cb the last few games

5 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Simpson will hopefully go out on loan but its hard for Gerrard to get rid of him since we have had to rely on our 5th choice cb the last few games

I know what you mean but I would honestly prefer we got rid of him, he’s never going to be good enough. 

With Goldson and Helander our CB pairing and Balogun effectively first reserve who stays as No 4 pick, who goes out on loan and who just goes out of these players:

Edmundson Katic Simpson Bassey ( more a CB than a wingback will never replace BB if he goes)

2 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Simpson should be first out the door.

Remember that time you were on here moaning about someone behind you singing  the BB at a game, someone said well what didn’t you do something about it at the time and you replied I did, I glared at them 😂 

1 minute ago, AlCapone said:

Remember that time you were on here moaning about someone behind you singing  the BB at a game, someone said well what didn’t you do something about it at the time and you replied I did, I glared at them 😂 

Why you on here acting like an absolute cunt? 

2 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Wow you need to calm down mate, never seen you so angry 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Why you on here acting like an absolute cunt? 

He's followed me around this forum making up wee lies for the best part of 6 years now. In that time he hasn't had a single response so I don't know whether I admire his persistence to some degree or just feel more pity for him. 

100% wants me to pump his wee button.