Blackpool Tickets

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I was hoping it was just the gold tier got to buy them. I don’t like the idea of silver and bronze being near the better more loyal supporters 

Shambles. I don’t spend a fortune to up my score so I can sit next to people like @jintybear

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Well as it stands I’m going myself 😂

This aged well jinty

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

One of these days I will come in here after a ticket allocation and say “what an nice easy experience that was” 😂😂 I have emailed the ticket office to see if I can upgrade the weans to an adult 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Shambles. I don’t spend a fortune to up my score so I can sit next to people like @jintybear

The real gold tier and above supporters are the ones that were put straight into it when it was set up. They’ve put the real graft in over the years, not these bandwagon sorts that buy RTV packages to boost points 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

This aged well jinty

I know. When I looked at the email the ticket I got was in my husbands name! He said I can drive him and the wean down and go to the pleasure beach until after the game! Him and the wean don’t even know if they will be in the same stand! 

Just now, jintybear said:

I know. When I looked at the email the ticket I got was in my husbands name! He said I can drive him and the wean down and go to the pleasure beach until after the game! Him and the wean don’t even know if they will be in the same stand! 

Ffs 

24 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Tickets seem to have sold out at silver

Not even 1 game the 'all tiers will have a chance to purchase' thing lasted

See to be brutally honest though mate. It shouldn’t even be going down to bronze 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

What’s the clear flaws you have found when you got a ticket in each tier you tried?

Reading other people’s comments if that’s ok. 

Family and friends being in different tiers and trying to get seats together seems like it’ll be an issue