Blackpool Tickets

42 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Reading other people’s comments if that’s ok. 

Family and friends being in different tiers and trying to get seats together seems like it’ll be an issue 

I emailed the ticket office to ask if they could allocate our tickets together. I won’t hold my breath on them answering but you never know!  I’m sure the wean can squeeze in beside one of us if he is somewhere different. I’m just glad I got a ticket 😊

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I emailed the ticket office to ask if they could allocate our tickets together. I won’t hold my breath on them answering but you never know!  I’m sure the wean can squeeze in beside one of us if he is somewhere different. I’m just glad I got a ticket 😊

Yeah it’ll be a bit of a problem with away games, especially Europe if you’re in different sections. Not sure if it works if you’re in the same tier though which could be good but I imagine most friends and family may be in different tiers

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Family and friends being in different tiers and trying to get seats together seems like it’ll be an issue 

I got a ticket as did my brother who is part of my friends/family group so I’m hoping the system is good enough to recognise and put us in seats together but not holding ny breath 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

I got a ticket as did my brother who is part of my friends/family group so I’m hoping the system is good enough to recognise and put us in seats together but not holding ny breath 

I raised this as a potential issue last year when the tier system was announced. Didn't hear anything back :lol: 

Gutted im not going. Im on call for first time this week, dont want to take any chances. Chances are I won't even get called out and could have taken my stuff with me and left if i got a call but didn't want to risk it. Enjoy all those who are going! 

21 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Complaining? Making observations and it would effect me and my friends and family group as well. Thanks for your input, quality as always 

Glad you take such an interest in my posts. Looking forward to you following me round the forum seeing how many of my next ten posts are complaints. 

Least he’s no annoyed ye anyway

56 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Oswalds have sold out two buses and are now running a third one :lol:

Ffs no even a patch on sandbank.

Ran 3 full buses to caley thistle on a Friday night when 12 points behind 

8 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Words can’t describe how gutted I am to be missing this due to work, feel like it could be the only chance we have to go to a game with normality. 

Arseholes for making it midweek. 

Incredible response from the fans to sell it out.

It's pish it's midweek but let's hope at least 25k over the 2 days see the home games next weekend 

Just got a call 1hr ago saying we've managed to get hold of some tickets through a Blackpool supporter. 

Wee man's made up.

Told him they'll be plenty of bears in the Blackpool end and we'll  have a prime view of the bluenoses rocking the stands

Feels like its been a lifetime since we last watched the Bears.

Cannae fucking wait.

On 16/07/2021 at 19:56, Wearethepeople72 said:

Words can’t describe how gutted I am to be missing this due to work, feel like it could be the only chance we have to go to a game with normality. 

Arseholes for making it midweek. 

Horrible decision making it a midweek 🤮

Hope all the Bears (probably double figure thousands by the look of it) have a great trip, only sorry that I cannot join them. I just hope Wee Nippy and Co. do not take the chance to blame the travelling Bears for any Covid outbreaks, because as we know, unlike the Tartan Army, Rangers fans are not immune to the virus or from spreading it.