*****Rangers B v Civil Service Strollers Official Match Thread *****

The Dude

Rangers B v Civil Service Strollers

Lowland League

C&G Systems Stadium

27 July 2021

KO: 1945

Rangers B sit top of the table with three wins from three (with three cleansheets as well).  CS Strollers have won two from three; beating Bonnyrigg Rose and Edinburgh Uni after losing to Dalbeattie Star on the opening weekend.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Rangers B beat East Stirling 1-0 at the weekend thank to Cole McKinnon's goal just before half-time - https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/07/24/rangers-b-east-stirling/

Any idea if this one will be on RangersTV?

Not sure if the opening game of the season was just a one off, or if they plan to stream all our home games.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not sure if the opening game of the season was just a one off, or if they plan to stream all our home games.

I'd hope so but wouldn't be surprised if they wait until tickets sell out/drop off before announcing it.

Just bought a ticket for this. Live in Knightswood, so only 20 minutes down the road for me. Looking forward to it after the Real Madrid game last night. The more Rangers games we can attend at the moment, the better in my book. A year and a half of not being able to watch Rangers in the flesh has been murder.

Where do we collect tickets from? Confirmation e-mail doesn't tell me.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

@The Dude

Any word on the OF game, whether it will be at Airdrie, and whether it is BCD or home fans only?

Trying to sort something in case I don’t get a Livingston ticket.

AFAIK it'll be at Airdrie (I'm trying to sort my access just this afternoon) and Lowland League still has it listed at Airdrie. Would expect it'll be home fans only if opened up.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

AFAIK it'll be at Airdrie (I'm trying to sort my access just this afternoon) and Lowland League still has it listed at Airdrie. Would expect it'll be home fans only if opened up.

Frustrates me to fuck that you can't go to these games because wee fannies who never go to the youth matches any other time decided to ruin it for everyone else.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Frustrates me to fuck that you can't go to these games because wee fannies who never go to the youth matches any other time decided to ruin it for everyone else.

Aye it's fucking stupid. A great wee crowd at Falkirk at the weekend there and I'd imagine most wee fannies are out enjoying the first game of the season for the first-team this weekend.

Has anyone bought tickets for this?  I bought them Friday and they said it would be sent by post haven’t arrived at all.  Has anyone else has this problem and have we to pick them up at the ground?  My big mate ordered his Sunday and he’s too pick them up at the ground. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Has anyone bought tickets for this?  I bought them Friday and they said it would be sent by post haven’t arrived at all.  Has anyone else has this problem and have we to pick them up at the ground?  My big mate ordered his Sunday and he’s too pick them up at the ground. 

My mates are the same, not a big deal as they are local.

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Aye but I’ve been told they are getting posted where as someone else is to collect.  

C958B6CC-D02F-4703-B09C-70390AC30130.jpeg

Sounds like another cock up on the ticketing website that you could even choose to have them posted in the first place at such short notice.

I think I was online shortly after tickets went on sale and only option available to me was to collect tickets.

I’ve read that there will be a Rangers representative at the door of Dumbarton stadium to collect the tickets from. Presumably you just show them your email confirmation on your phone, or printed out. I’m sure if you explain to them that yours were due to be posted, they’ll understand and give you tickets anyway 👍🏼

1 hour ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Sounds like another cock up on the ticketing website that you could even choose to have them posted in the first place at such short notice.

I think I was online shortly after tickets went on sale and only option available to me was to collect tickets.

I’ve read that there will be a Rangers representative at the door of Dumbarton stadium to collect the tickets from. Presumably you just show them your email confirmation on your phone, or printed out. I’m sure if you explain to them that yours were due to be posted, they’ll understand and give you tickets anyway 👍🏼

Thankfully someone got back to me.

7C2321DD-91F4-499F-B89A-C773DB157131.png

On 26/07/2021 at 12:08, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It is yes, although sure it’s been answered already

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Probably been answered elsewhere but why aren't we using the training ground? Isn't that why we built that stand? 

I would imagine more capacity for these league games, u18's can still use the training centre.