Full houses confirmed by the club

Billy1984

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Had a wee browse through FF and there quite a few posts from season ticket holders posting stuff like " I didn't tick home games, hopefully I can get a ticket for this" etc. I never tick anything for friendlies, cup games, if you are a season ticket holder you will be offered your seat and if you don't want it then it will be resold, nothing has changed. 

Thank fuck for that, I'm at work and can't remember my login details to find out if I ticked cup games as I usually log in on the laptop.

Looking forward to getting back with everyone this time. I hope everyone around me is still there as well, I had a few older fans who told some amazing stories and also calmed me down when I start biting my nails constantly saying it’s Rangers don’t worry about it, the goal will come🥰

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Looking forward to getting back with everyone this time. I hope everyone around me is still there as well, I had a few older fans who told some amazing stories and also calmed me down when I start biting my nails constantly saying it’s Rangers don’t worry about it, the goal will come🥰

Considering the form we were in last time we were all able to get into the ground it sounds like they were lying to you 

54 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

3084CED2-4E92-4692-BA63-B566743977FA.jpeg

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Take it a don’t need to do fuck all when the email says CCS scheme and payment date due tomorrow? Can’t remember the last time it worked but we didn’t have mygers etc to deal wae

Should come off card details you provided.  From tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

You will get a deadline to buy your seat either online or over the phone, calm doon. 

I was hoping it would be today as away from tonight until late Sunday with no WiFi and possibly limited phone access. Hope the window doesn't open and close while I can't contact them. 

Archived