Full houses confirmed by the club

Billy1984

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbf if it was any other company apart from Rangers our opinions would be different.

I think most ST holders over the past two seasons have missed out on around 23-25 games they have paid for (I can’t remember how many homes we had left in 2020) plus some may have not got Livingston.

I personally wouldn’t ask for refunds. But I can see why some people may think there is a principle to it. It’s not the clubs fault there is a pandemic but it’s not the fans fault either.

Last season the club actually overcharged me for my ST. I was meant to get the difference off this years ST but I got charged as per normal. I haven’t followed it up and won’t do it but it does annoy me a little bit.

Don't agree tbh If u bought your season ticket expecting a full house on day 1 you've been sleeping for 18 months. 

I didn't get to that game and I don't feel the club owe me anything. They supplied me with a code to watch it that's plenty. 

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Had a wee browse through FF and there quite a few posts from season ticket holders posting stuff like " I didn't tick home games, hopefully I can get a ticket for this" etc. I never tick anything for friendlies, cup games, if you are a season ticket holder you will be offered your seat and if you don't want it then it will be resold, nothing has changed. 

Hopefully MyGers has changed that and members get offered seats that belong to ST holders that aren’t members 

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Don't agree tbh If u bought your season ticket expecting a full house on day 1 you've been sleeping for 18 months. 

I didn't get to that game and I don't feel the club owe me anything. They supplied me with a code to watch it that's plenty. 

My point is mainly about how most of us treat Rangers differently to any other business we transact with in our daily lives.

I agree, fully bought a ticket this year knowing there’s a risk that I wouldn’t get to a single game and wouldn’t expect a refund for example.

But if you or I booked a holiday to say Spain, there’d also be a risk that I wouldn’t get to it if travel bans due to covid got reinstated etc but we would expect refunds or at least try and request one.

Some people just see Rangers as another business they interact with in their lives that’s all. So I’m not surprised why some would want or expect refunds.

The leeway the majority of us give the club as supporters also means we don’t get treated particularly fairly, as they know most of us will continue plowing in cash.

30 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I'd say thats different. If they have made an error then by all means follow up. But missing a game or games due to covid isnt the clubs fault. No one had to renew, all the risks were known to fans who did. Club owes them nothing. People should just be happy that due to all us sensible folk taking vaccines life if getting back to normal. 

Bad attitude to treat a very loyal fanbase with. Absolutely their attitude though. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Btw, the Malmo game and CL/EL playoff won't have any away fans at them as UEFA have banned them until the group stages. That means there should be some tickets floating around for those games even if every ST holder takes one.

Strong possibility Malmö is our record attendance since Ibrox was redeveloped! 

No away fans means no reduced capacity and I’m sure we’ve added a handful of additional seating with the refurbs? 

8 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Maybe the club could go back to a bygone era and give everyone the Dunfermline game on our season tickets? Remember us getting early rounds of cups against lower league teams included a good few years ago. 

Then you’ll have people that were successful in the Livingston ballot getting a free ticket for a cup game provided they’ve signed up, and the moaners that missed out on livi will just moan about that 😂

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Never said they did. They couldn’t give a fuck about the fans though, as long as we continue to funnel cash into the club.

What do you want them to do? They could only let so many fans in. Stop whinging and be happy it's over.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Wonder how much they'll rinse us for this one :lol:

What did we pay the last time we attended v Legia? £25 or something ?

Just checked, it was £25

15 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Then you’ll have people that were successful in the Livingston ballot getting a free ticket for a cup game provided they’ve signed up, and the moaners that missed out on livi will just moan about that 😂

Always be someone with something to moan about. 🤣

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

Nonsense, I missed out in the ballot and don’t feel I’m owed a thing, was the fairest way to do it 

I  missed out too, and agree that the ballot was probably the fairest way, BUT, for complete  fairness, and to show fan unity, I do think that those that got the Livingston game should voluntarily not attend the celtic game.:thumbsup::cheers: