***** The Official - Alashkert v The Champions Thread *****

Bears r us

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get really annoyed at the mentality that you are too young and inexperienced (Kelly).  Davis & Arfield were dead on their feet in the second half. The kid wouldn't have done any worse.

Well done Robby McCrorie. Composed when playing the ball out with his feet. He seemed calm in there.

Aribo apart, the remaining players have to be asked some serious questions about commitment to the club. Some shocking performances tonight and overall an embarrassing aggregate score against a team of no real quality. Tim's must be salivating at thought of playing us.

That second half was abysmal but we are in the group stages for 4th year on the trot, so happy days :tu:

Please sort out the honking performances though Rangers.

Playing against a 10 man Sunday league team and giving that display is not on.

Pretty bad second half. Onto Sunday and we'll see what the squad looks like.

Aribo and Kamara get pass marks, everyone else pretty much just turned up and let the game pass them by. 

Much of the blame falls on Morelos, should have taken 2 very good chances which would have made things much easier for us. But, at the same time, he's still the man who got us through. Sort of sums him up 

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

We won’t play like that infront of 50,000 at home against celtic, simple as that, we will be fine Sunday 

Honestly dont know where this kind of ridiculous comment comes from , have you been watching how we play ?

They keep this up on sunday and we are taking fuck all , and I have seen nothing to suggest we are going to play any other way.......

Feels like there's no trust in the younger players either. Coaching staff rave about them but they only ever get a chance if players are out. Patterson is a little understandable due to the captain being ahead of him but Kelly not even getting on the park tonight is shocking. 

Maybe they felt they had to but holding the ball in the corner against 10 men from Armenia is one of the worst sights I've seen. 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Honestly dont know where this kind of ridiculous comment comes from , have you been watching how we play ?

They keep this up on sunday and we are taking fuck all , and I have seen nothing to suggest we are going to play any other way.......

Just watch us win sunday

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

0 positives. Dreading Sunday. 

Hope I'm wrong but fuck me this lot need to find a backbone. 

Only positives are we made it through and that we didn't have to suffer extra time. 

Looking forward to hearing about our usual 'superhuman' performers from the manager. 

Archived