Rangers v Hibs General Sale

VLCBear

Hi Bears, 

I have some questions about the Hibs game on the 3rd of October. I'm a non season ticket holder looking for 5 tickets for the game for a special occasion and so I'll be relying on the public sale. The club told me that MyGers only allows you to buy 1 ticket per account so that's not really an option. My question is, how long before league games is there normally a public sale? Is this game likely to go to public sale? And if not, any other options other than the ticketing section of forums? Thanks in advance for any help! 

2 minutes ago, CrawfordRfc said:

With the fear of sounding like a snob here, why not look at hospitality options? Seeing as it’s a special occasion.

It is an option but will already be spending a lot on travel and to be honest we always to be in amongst the atmosphere. 

11 minutes ago, VLCBear said:

Hi Bears, 

I have some questions about the Hibs game on the 3rd of October. I'm a non season ticket holder looking for 5 tickets for the game for a special occasion and so I'll be relying on the public sale. The club told me that MyGers only allows you to buy 1 ticket per account so that's not really an option. My question is, how long before league games is there normally a public sale? Is this game likely to go to public sale? And if not, any other options other than the ticketing section of forums? Thanks in advance for any help! 

Contact Hibs. 

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

One per MyGers account is shite

Don't know if it's different for domestic games or if there was just a fuck up with the booking system but as a mygers member I managed to get 2 tickets for the Malmo game, Both Sandy Jardine Front one row apart.

10 hours ago, MisterC said:

Guys, this pm babn/Dan Deacon chat needs to stop. It was funny 10 years ago when boab was around, but its wearing a bit thin now...

Aye guys he has a point, and if anyone has any issues with this then they can pm @RFC55he's the guy to sort out all your forum concerns