Morelos

MacBoyd

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So which bit of scoring one more goal this season is "miles ahead"?

I was judging him on last season in the league with limited game time.

Movement vision touch interplay I see all that with Roofe. 

Just now, Smile said:

I was judging him on last season in the league with limited game time.

He played 24 times in the league last season. Hardly limited game time. There's 522 minutes of a difference between how much the pair played last season.

Roofe 14 goals, 3 assists in 1564 minutes.

Morelos 12 goals, 5 assists in 2086 minutes

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

60 games 😅😅

The most hes played in a season is 48 games.

Again Morelos never played 38 league games, why do people fail to grasp this?

I’m fed up arguing about it, because I like Morelos and think we’re a better team with him in it usually - but his goal return isn’t great in the league (for whatever reason).

Not sure what there is left to say here, differing opinions. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

He played 24 times in the league last season. Hardly limited game time. There's 522 minutes of a difference between how much the pair played last season.

Roofe 14 goals, 3 assists in 1564 minutes.

Morelos 12 goals, 5 assists in 2086 minutes

So Roofes better thanks for clearing that up. surely this is done now as it's been boring and predictable for me.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I’m fed up arguing about it, because I like Morelos and think we’re a better team with him in it usually - but his goal return isn’t great in the league (for whatever reason). Not sure what there is to argue about here. 

I'd play him in Europe as he shines but in the league I do not see him offering the same energy or commitment.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

So Roofes better thanks for clearing that up. surely this is done now as it's been boring and predictable for me.

He scored slightly more goals in the league last season. I look forward to you explaining how Liam Boyce is now Scotland's best striker alongside Martin Boyle. :boydie:

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He scored slightly more goals in the league last season. I look forward to you explaining how Liam Boyce is now Scotland's best striker alongside Martin Boyle. :boydie:

I feel for you now that your grasping at that. 2016-2017 Boyce was the leagues best striker.

Last season Roofe was our clubs best striker in the league.

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Does that qualify as being "miles ahead" of Morelos though?

Maybe, roofe scored a goal every 110mins in scotland last season, morelos was 187 minutes per goal, thats a massive difference especially as morelos is more used to our league and game

Morelos is clearly not playing well. Dropped from a Columbian team who struggle to score and i doubt many, if any will be bidding for him in January unless he has a major change in form. But for me, he is the one I would still lean towards.

Roofe has had many quiet games this year. Kent is injured, Sakala is unproven and Wright for all his great efforts is not a natural goal scorer.

Morelos was more instrumental in costing us two points on Saturday than McGregor imo. He needs to find his form fast, starting this Thursday. The surprised look on his face when we made a double substitution and he didn't come off told a lot.

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

I feel for you now that your grasping at that. 2016-2017 Boyce was the leagues best striker.

Last season Roofe was our clubs best striker in the league.

No. Boyce that is currently the top goalscorer with 6 goals in the league this season.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Morelos is clearly not playing well. Dropped from a Columbian team who struggle to score and i doubt many, if any will be bidding for him in January unless he has a major change in form. But for me, he is the one I would still lean towards.

Roofe has had many quiet games this year. Kent is injured, Sakala is unproven and Wright for all his great efforts is not a natural goal scorer.

Morelos was more instrumental in costing us two points on Saturday than McGregor imo. He needs to find his form fast, starting this Thursday. The surprised look on his face when we made a double substitution and he didn't come off told a lot.

Yes noticed that.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We’re winning that game 1-0 until Mcgregor makes that fuck up so not sure were you get that logic from.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Can you link me to one post that claimed that? Just one.

I not you mum Joffrey you know who wipes your arse everytime you shout, You know yourself there were ridiculous posts everyone posting here knows that.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I not you mum Joffrey you know who wipes your arse everytime you shout, You know yourself there were ridiculous posts everyone posting here knows that.

I asked you to back up a false claim you made, not sure why you've posted this.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Morelos didn’t need to score for us to win that game though.

It finishes 1-0 if Mcgregor catches a simple cross ball.

Stop being ridiculous the game was out of sight if Morelos had taken his chances.

McGregor did fuck up though but no ones denying that.

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

For all the chances Morelos missed, we were still 1-0 up with a couple of minutes to go. McGregor's fuck up is what cost us two points on Saturday.

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I said he could potentially replace Vardy in the long term. Not the most outrageous suggestion at the time considering how well he was playing.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

I asked you to back up a false claim you made, not sure why you've posted this.

The links above.