Gta Trilogy - Definitive editions

Iakona

8 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

The big thing for me is if the aiming is updated and works wells. The main thing that's stopped me going back again.

Aye I played Vice City recently and any mission with multiple enemies was a fucking headache cos the aiming system. Especially the one you need to chase lance vance to the rooftop 

On 25/10/2021 at 06:43, ready1873 said:

Aye I played Vice City recently and any mission with multiple enemies was a fucking headache cos the aiming system. Especially the one you need to chase lance vance to the rooftop 

I hate the aiming system with the assault weapons 

On 25/10/2021 at 06:43, ready1873 said:

I played Vice City recently as well so it's quite frustrating that they're bringing this out as I could have just waited:lol:

It was still a fun play though, but like you say the aiming was a disaster. Had to only use automatic weapons throughout the game just to get by. I struggled with the Lance Vance rooftop mission for the same reasons as you.

The one that really stuck out was anything with a sniper. The mission were you need to sniper the Cubans for Aunt Poulet was a pain in the arse.

Anything with boats or fucking RC planes as well:headwall:

Not entirely rockstars fault. Songs are only licensed for x number of years. As said a number of those have previously been cut from previous re-releases. 

It's a minefield as labels will often ask for ridiculous sums to renew.. or as time passes it becomes tricky to track down who actually owns the rights to a song. 

It sucks but it's to be expected. Especially in games that use alot of music from 30-40 years ago. 

14 hours ago, Iakona said:

Not entirely rockstars fault. Songs are only licensed for x number of years. As said a number of those have previously been cut from previous re-releases. 

It's a minefield as labels will often ask for ridiculous sums to renew.. or as time passes it becomes tricky to track down who actually owns the rights to a song. 

It sucks but it's to be expected. Especially in games that use alot of music from 30-40 years ago. 

Think one of the best examples of that was a wrestling company wanted to use 'The Final Countdown' for one of their guys. The label wanted like £300,000 to allow them to use it at a max of 20 times a year. :lol:

Can only imagine what some of them will ask for use in a game.