***** The Official Champions v Ross County Match Thread *****

Bears r us

4 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I get the hate for Goldson just now and he has been poor compared to last season but I think we would be a lot worse without him.

Absolutely. An injury to him or Balogun and we are fucked. The answer ? Simpson - no thanks 

Carrying on with good performances of late in the league . We tailed off after 60 minutes , though that was understandable with the combination on the EC and giving players game time . 

Got to stop giving teams a goal start though , at some time it'll cost us . 

Great result after another disjointed start where the passing abilities again are suspect .

However once the equaliser went in we controlled the game and gave a performance worthy of the scoreline.

They certainly need to work on the passing aspect of their game as at times even when In control we gave away the second goal which was as sloppy as the first despite being clinical in our goals better teams can and will punish these mishaps .

58 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Imagine actually suggesting Bassey is better in every department, nevermind 'far better'.. 😅 

Been some wild claims on here but fucking hell.

Says a lot when you need to use an overhit cross in an attempt to justify Basseys garbage crossing.

stop fighting your inner bassey hating.

Day barasicc shows some fight and aggression again I might agree with you.