Seven league wins on the spin

hammer93

29 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Is that not a tarrier strip bar named after the Martian ?

The guy that owned it originally was a guy Billy Kentiergan (not sure of the spelling) he owned the Nile bar in the 90s which was a trendy Rangers shop back in the day, he left the Nile and opened up seventh heaven, Billy sadly lost his life on holiday in Marbella when he was tragically killed when hit by a car, I met him a good number of times over the years so I would doubt it was named after that cunt:lol:

9 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The guy that owned it originally was a guy Billy Kentiergan (not sure of the spelling) he owned the Nile bar in the 90s which was a trendy Rangers shop back in the day, he left the Nile and opened up seventh heaven, Billy sadly lost his life on holiday in Marbella when he was tragically killed when hit by a car, I met him a good number of times over the years so I would doubt it was named after that cunt:lol:

Don’t know mate I have memories of some Tarrier connections when it opened 

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/13237158.amp/

Says in that it was opened by ex by former Celtic player Stephan mahe 

Fuck knows mate, I was at the unofficial opening back in the day (Thursday night) my mate was Billys bank manager at the time and we had vip passes that night 

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Fuck knows mate, I was at the unofficial opening back in the day (Thursday night) my mate was Billys bank manager at the time and we had vip passes that night 

That would have been the reopening after the tarrier went bust I think mate ?

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

That would have been the reopening after the tarrier went bust I think mate ?

Naw just read it.....the guy I'm talking about is Billy Peterkin (mixed up with his name) his wife is mentioned and he is mentioned as the a major shareholder :tu:

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

@Tiger Shaw

Just read it again and you are right enough, Billy took it over when it went bust, knew I wasn't imagining his involvement 

I remember the tarrier fan fair when it originally opened mate always had it down as a tarrier shit hole.

Your mate should have renamed it 😁 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

I remember the tarrier fan fair when it opened mate always had it down as a tarrier shit hole.

Your mate should have renamed it 😁 

Aye probably :lol: a Rangers man with a lap dancing club named after a tarrier was bound to go tits up if you pardon the pun:whistle: