*****Official Champions v Dundee Hibs Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Scott Wright puts that chance away and people talk about him differently. He changed the energy in the team when he came on. Even Tav played better around him. I think he deserves a little more credit than he gets. Just needs to put that one away.

Thought that if he had let it roll one more stride he was past the keeper,then he was looking at an open net. 

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Scott Wright puts that chance away and people talk about him differently. He changed the energy in the team when he came on. Even Tav played better around him. I think he deserves a little more credit than he gets. Just needs to put that one away.

He's a lot quicker than I thought he was. Not afraid to use his pace as well which I like.

I definitely think there's a player in there and winger's are notoriously inconsistent but at 24 he's not some prospect. Needs to show a bit more but 100% has the talent.

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Well said , I enjoy seeing Wright playing , good player who is very direct and attack minded . Would rather he got a shout more often .🔴🔵👍🏻

12 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I get what you’re saying, but he didn’t. He fluffed it. Tav’s pen gets him out of jail.

Good save from the keeper, but if you want to start for Rangers you need to bury chances like that. 

Thought he did well when he came on, but he seems a player who’ll never quite be good enough to start for us. 

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I get what you’re saying, but he didn’t. He fluffed it. Tav’s pen gets him out of jail.

Good save from the keeper, but if you want to start for Rangers you need to bury chances like that. 

Thought he did well when he came on, but he seems a player who’ll never quite be good enough to start for us. 

Hagi starts and fluffs chances constantly as does Arfeild as does Kent as does Morelos too.