Dortmund away

30 minutes ago, Rfc1872 said:

Got on also.

My pal with 1806 points didn't get on…not going down well, got an unsuccessful email, hes trying to sort it the now, not sure how thats happened but ctm saying its just the way it is, shambles but expected.

Was he on a group booking? 

Cause if for instance there was 2 people on a group booking and only 1 qualifying they were phoning people today to see if the person qualifying wanted to go themselves. Would be asking the SLO whats going on if I was your mate. 

19 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Was he on a group booking? 

Cause if for instance there was 2 people on a group booking and only 1 qualifying they were phoning people today to see if the person qualifying wanted to go themselves. Would be asking the SLO whats going on if I was your mate. 

He applied alone.  They said its getting sorted in the morning now thankfully , their has been a system error.

On 08/02/2022 at 19:32, KaiserJon said:

Yeah I underlined it above👍 Entry to the ground.

If you have 3 you're good to go. 2g plus requires a daily test. With restaurants and bars it's 2g plus so two plus daily test. And they also ask for proof of ID to match your tests for entry and they are strict.

Why do you keep talking about g’s

I hope we dont take any risks with the likes of Helander just to try force another round in Europa league.

Our focus must surely be on securing 56 and the share of the reported billions in the new TV deal.

Surely got to play the percentages and have Big Fil 100% for the title run in.

Cant wait till Furuhashi meets The Swede, say something charming to the man Fil.:mutley: