Ryan Jack

RangersMedia

I have no doubt Ryan wants to play for Scotland and that is fine, but after just getting back from a long injury and making such a difference to our team I hope the Club withdraw him if they can. 

As a few have said I would not trust that prick Clarke to play him in both games and get him injured again. Am I paranoid, oh yes for sure. :pipe:

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Clarke is going to start him isn't he?

Cannot afford to lose Jack to injury now. The difference he has made to our side since his return has been huge. Fuck International football.

Mind when Jack last came back from a bad injury under Gerrard and Clarke picked him only to have him doing miles of sprints for no reason at all. Ended up coming back fucked.

makdo or die for Ryan imo, he knows he owes the club with his injuries over the years, so if he were to go with tarrier alky clarke and get injured then I would wash my hands of him end of the season.

Anything happens to him or morelos, no fines from the SFA or Columbian FA for injury compensation will cover will the consequences of that will be.

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

makdo or die for Ryan imo, he knows he owes the club with his injuries over the years, so if he were to go with tarrier alky clarke and get injured then I would wash my hands of him end of the season.

Anything happens to him or morelos, no fines from the SFA or Columbian FA for injury compensation will cover will the consequences of that will be.

Hi there mate just got a call from customer services saying you were talking pish again. Have deleted your last post please keep it clean.

Cheers 

8 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Wat.

10 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Drunken drivel.