Ticket office

ready1873

Is the fucking ticket office open? Trying to get tickets for some of my family to go to the legends game and everytime I go to pay it says 'There has been a problem with the credit card validation.  Please try again.' 

Is the office open so I can go in on Monday or is it still over the phone? 

Cheers. 

5 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Is the fucking ticket office open? Trying to get tickets for some of my family to go to the legends game and everytime I go to pay it says 'There has been a problem with the credit card validation.  Please try again.' 

Cheers. 

not sure but I went in on match day to try get a ticket after their fk up

9 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Cheers. 

You using a bank of Scotland card? Apparently issues with them. Shambolic.

25 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

It's a frustrating fucking joke our ticketing over the years. Always problems be it online or the office. Fucking amateur stuff does my tits in. 

I have always found the people in the office helpful face to face. 

Can be a nightmare online when things go wrong and even more so on the phone when it costs a fortune tying to sort things out.

27 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

It's a frustrating fucking joke our ticketing over the years. Always problems be it online or the office. Fucking amateur stuff does my tits in. 

I think our staff try their best under difficult circumstances.

The system is clearly crap though. 

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

I got allocated a ticket for tomorrow,  when I tried to pay it says there's a problem with my card as per the op, I ended up getting my nephew to login and he paid it with his card,  fuckin garbage system.

I had it aswell trying to get my mate a ticket for the Red Stat game kept having to put it through till it eventually worked. Fucking joke 

i tried during the week to buy hospitality for the b team game next sat  it would not go through  it was only for myself but kept coming up but because i was wanting more than one i needed the names when i put my e mail address in it came up not regconised even though i am registered with that e mail   i eventually sent them a message but still no reply  our club are a joke at times dont deserve the support they get