Formula 1 22/23

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Don't like hamilton but hope they can sort the car out and have the 3 of them properly fight it out on track 

Was very unlucky with not being able to pit, Perez was also extremely unlucky pitting a lap before the safety car came out.

8 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

:lol: 

Apart from Alonso vs Ocon, there wasn't a huge amount of excitement, no?

Thought the battle between leclerc and max for the last 10 laps was great , perez really unlucky with the safety car or he is right in that fight too , ocon and norris final lap fight was great and the back and fourth between Hamilton and magnussen at times was good 

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Thought the battle between leclerc and max for the last 10 laps was great , perez really unlucky with the safety car or he is right in that fight too , ocon and norris final lap fight was great and the back and fourth between Hamilton and magnussen at times was good 

In the context of many other races it was fairly boring. 

The Perez episode was over before it started. 

LeClerc vs Max was decent, but a they only had a go at each other 3 or 4 times over 50 laps.

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

People hoping Hamilton has a car that is improved to compete, he has had fuck all competition for years in a far superior car, so I think fuckjng not. He can suck it up like the rest of the pack have had to.

But that made the sport absolutely shite and not worth watching , surely the more guys fighting for wins and points make it more enjoyable to watch 

43 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

But that made the sport absolutely shite and not worth watching , surely the more guys fighting for wins and points make it more enjoyable to watch 

It did but it also gave that wee woke shite status that in my opinion is higher than it should be.

I thought yesterday's race was a decent watch. For about 90% of the race there was something to watch or keep it entertaining which you can't always say.

This season will keep getting more intruguing as it goes on and there is more at stake especially if Ferrari and Red Bull stay so close. If it does go to the wire I wonder how long Max and Leclerc will keep up the old pals routine when there is a title up for grabs!