Braga Away

19 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I just spoke to NHS Scotland and they says the covid status app is normally updated about 15 days after your positive PCR. If it gets closer to the flight day and it’s not update then phone them up and they’ll email you the immunity certificate. 

I just booked my LFT for £23 at DAM in st Enochs on Tuesday as flying out on Wednesday 👏👏

that’s all I need being unvaxxed with natural immunity 

Do you know if you need to wait the 2 hours for your results or can you go and they send them to you electronically?

10 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Do you know if you need to wait the 2 hours for your results or can you go and they send them to you electronically?

I’m not sure on the specifics of the company I’m using but all of my previous results from different companies have always been emailed.

I’d leave and expect them to email it.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes that’s what I was thinking but even then, you shouldn’t need to if you’re linked in your family group. 

You should tbh.

You should have to physically collect your own ticket with a valid ID, not on behalf of anyone else. Defeats the point and integrity of the system.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You should tbh.

You should have to physically collect your own ticket with a valid ID, not on behalf of anyone else. Defeats the point and integrity of the system.

I get that for individuals not already linked in the season ticket system as I understand their caution but I wouldn’t like to think we have season ticket holders who would pick tickets up for people in their family groups to then try some sort of scam.

Most kids will be linked in family groups and it’s unreasonable for kids to get out of school and get to the ticket office in person.

12 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Still can't collect, my son stays in Glasgow I'm over an hour away he told them he had ID for me still couldn't collect my ticket 

everything that comes out the TO is hard work and I don’t put that on the front line staff.

I know you’re only in the door 4 months but where are you David Milburn?

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/rangers-appoint-customer-service-manager/5tyDKktQ5xy7zP1iaHkUQq

4 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

@Bad Robot think there being wide about it mate, Woman In front of me got knocked back trying to pick up someone else’s ticket. 

Cheers.

I don’t think you should be allowed to pick up random tickets but you should be allowed to pick up family group members and for kids tickets as both are a very low security/ fraud risk.