Ross Wilson

KingKirk

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

At the time Gerrard left I fancied Lampard for the job, but wasn't too displeased with GvB, and we got that new manager bounce for a few games.

In hindsight, i don't think Lampard would have been much better than GvB, as he looks Like a lost rabbit caught  in the headlights at Everton. 

Both pretty useless and clueless 

Completely different managing in the premiership to this pub league where it’s 50/50 for any manager of us or the scum whether you win the league or not every season , beat them in 4 league games every season and the leagues 90% certain.

I don't think Director of Football is a worthwhile position.   We've had two and both have been pretty awful, particularly Ross Wilson.

Players brought in under Mark Allen are as follows:

Rated by me as varying levels of failure are:

Nemane, John, Docherty, Middleton, Goss, Murphy, Cummings, Martin, Flanagan, Lafferty, Grezda, McAuley, Firth, Polster, Ejaria, Sadiq, Coulibaly, Worrall, Hastie, Jones, Edmundson, Barker, Ojo, King, Stewart.

Rated by me as varying levels of success are: Arfield, McGregor, Katic, Goldson, Barisic, Kamara, Kent, Defoe, Davis, Aribo, Helander.

Players brought in under Ross Wilson are as follows:

Rated by me as varying levels of failure are::

Itten, Zungu, Simpson, Wright, Sakala, Kamberi, Ofoborh, Bacuna, Sands, Diallo, Zukowski

Rated by me as varying levels of success are:

Bassey, McLaughlin, Balogun, Roofe, Lundstram, Hagi.

I don't think Ramsay was a good signing due to his lack of fitness, injury history and cost to us.  Probably rate his signing as a failure.

To be honest, the fans were as lackadaisical last summer as the board, the manager, the players.

I was a 'little' concerned about the lack of new players in, and players out, but not overly bothered, as i believed, as many did, that we had a good enough squad to win this league again.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I'm starting to put this season down to a huge learning curve for everyone connected with Rangers, and the lesson is never to rest on your laurels.

55 left us all a little to high up in the clouds.

It's understandable though.

The League is gone. We now need to put everything into Europe and The Scottish Cup.

Remember, these are "one off" games, so anything can happen.

We can still salvage something from the season, and then start building for next year.