Ross Wilson

KingKirk

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

Even if I can look by the GVB appointment (just because the fans wanted it is no excuse) I can't forgive him for not sanctioning a few sales in the Summer to allow us to push on and reinvest. 

The straw that broke the camels back really was the January window. Crying out for a CB, have one waiting in the wings, and we fuck about all January and spend a shed load of wages on two players we realistically know fuck all about. 

Was overruled by Gerrard in the summer wasn't he? Total cuck.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

£2m for a Ramsey goal against them. 

Questions already have the answers. Came in with the big talk and ended up just being all talk. 

Player trading model anyone? 

As much as we really need this it's a bit harsh considering everyone in here and Gerrard didn't want to sell any member of a title winning team. 

Can't have it both ways. I seen numerous posters being shit down pre season suggesting we should sell certain players to freshen uo the squad but most were not having it. 

Realistically we should be looking to sell 2 or 3 players each summer for big money unfortunately I can't see that happening whatsoever, moreso when we are constantly chasing those cunts 

Cunts calling him a genius on here eight weeks ago. The bacuna one was a strange move as well, am I right in saying the last player we paid a transfer fee was Cedric fkn itten? Ano we got bacuna with no fee but had to give Huddersfield money when he went to Brum. Weird as fk.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's done poorly but we're shopping in the free transfer / loans market compared to spending 25 million by player trading. If that's Wilsons choice, then he's fucked it. If its the Board then they have. Regardless its cost us a title and 40m quid.

Huge issue for me is our squad lack of quality in depth. The scum bring on subs and maintain or improve their quality. We have a dozen players in out 1st team squad who contribute as much as I do. Some of that is likely downbto Gios favourites / lack of trust in squad, but other than Lowry who has really seized any opportunity this season?

Probably Bassey, I'm not even sure Wilson was here when he signed.

9 minutes ago, demise said:

What is ridiculous is that we have kept our 55th winning team, while the scum lost some 10 players from last season, including Elyonouusi and Edouard, who actually had good season for them last year. And yet we added next to no quality bar Lundstram, while scum recruited like 16-17 players and got 80% of them spot on. The club had underestimated them big time and thought that this season is going to be a walk in the park. Hopefully its a big lesson for the future. 

Absolutely spot on. 

The similarities between us this season and them 98-99 season is fucking frightening. Weve done the same thing this season that the taigs did 98-99.

They stopped our 10 the year before and then their manager fucked off without warning. We rebuilt while they hired a manager to basically play the same team. We won the league by 6 point that year and done the treble.

Our recruitment has been poor. We are at best average and lack at center back, centre midfield and without Morelos center forward. Wilson is definitely not the answer. GVB not convinced. Would be a mistake to not get rid of at least one of them and given a choice it would be Wilson for me. He has got a few transfer windows wrong,  his success rate with signings is really low, our board need a shake up and he is at board level. 

Ross Wilson is always going to look bad if he has no money to spend. It is one of the reasons Gerrard left.

Ramsey was always going to be a gamble injury-wise. But he was brought in for games like today and he scored.

Diallo hasn't worked.

Everyone else is basement shopping because he has no money to buy.

We gambled to win the league by not selling anyone from an unbeaten season last year. That one is on him.

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ross Wilson is always going to look bad if he has no money to spend. It is one of the reasons Gerrard left.

Ramsey was always going to be a gamble injury-wise. But he was brought in for games like today and he scored.

Diallo hasn't worked.

Everyone else is basement shopping because he has no money to buy.

We gambled to win the league by not selling anyone from an unbeaten season last year. That one is on him.

Yeah I'd assume it would be the boards decision on what our budget would be , and probably between RW and the managers on any changes .