***** The Official RB Leipzig v Rangers (Opposition) Europa League Semi Final Match Thread *****

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Tonight is all about discipline and shape. If you can’t see that I don’t know what game you are watching.

Utter pish. That only works if you have ability to hold a ball in, put in a challenge. Name me one time when he did either. He offered next to nothing period. 

4 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Nobody supporting him, was the right call

Sorry in that position I don't agree. He was 50/50 for getting to the ball first so could have got a corner and us up the pitch. If, as you say nobody is up with him then what's the danger going for it as we have plenty of players back? 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t think any (or many) hate him.

You're off your nut if you think he’s good enough though. He’s been howling. Hasn’t had the effort of the likes of Kent either.

I don’t rate him that highly but he’s only playing tonight because we have an injury crisis. In terms of the bigger picture he’s a perfectly fine squad player, like he showed at the weekend.

He’s clearly the latest whipping boy on here because there just always has to be a whipping boy. People have been ripping into him pretty much non stop since the celtic game.

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I don’t rate him that highly but he’s only playing tonight because we have an injury crisis. In terms of the bigger picture he’s a perfectly fine squad player, like he showed at the weekend.

He’s clearly the latest whipping boy on here because there just always has to be a whipping boy. People have been ripping into him pretty much non stop since the celtic game.

I don’t get the whipping boy tag. McGregor and Jack have had a good few complaints tonight as well. 

Call a spade a spade. Wright isn’t good enough. He’s not ‘perfectly fine’ as anything. Not like he’s been unfairly singled out.