Travel and accommodation for Seville

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Changed my plans. Instead of leaving Madrid around lunchtime I am now taking an earlier train. 7 hours or so in Seville soaking up the atmosphere and drinking with Bears. The last train back to Madrid is at kick off time. I shall take my tablet and watch the game on that train using the free Utube BT sports link. 

:confused:

3 hours ago, Bydo said:

Just been absolutely shagged by Barrhead travel but flights from Glasgow to Malaga on the day of the game and transfers to Seville sorted. Returning the next day. First come first served, give them a phone. 

Barrhead just phoned me because I was on their waiting list, so they must still have places.

Hi everyone we have managed to get accommodation in the centre of Seville it holds 3 , we have a spare space if anyone is looking , Monday to Friday, will be £330 for the 4 nights

cheers 

Just now, drewgardiner88 said:

Does anyone know the best way for travel between Faro and Seville. I arrive on Wed morning. 

Had a wee look online but seems to be fuck all. 

Looks like private taxis but the chancing cunts are wanting money upfront.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

From albufeira?

Aye mate. Burd on Twitter took our names and confirmed then messaged this morning saying the bus company let her down but said they’d get us on another bus but they’ve been let down as well apparently. Looking like taxis tbh!

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Any tips for parking in Seville lads?

ElParking is a good app for parking there, don’t bother looking in the city centre as it’s an absolute maze and will be utterly rammed, better off parking in the outskirts and walking/getting the metro.

Just now, B1872 said:

Aye mate. Burd on Twitter took our names and confirmed then messaged this morning saying the bus company let her down but said they’d get us on another bus but they’ve been let down as well apparently. Looking like taxis tbh!

Let me know mate. There’s 9 of us if you hear of anything.

16 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

ElParking is a good app for parking there, don’t bother looking in the city centre as it’s an absolute maze and will be utterly rammed, better off parking in the outskirts and walking/getting the metro.

Nice one mate, presumably the metro will be running after the game despite it being late?