Season Ticket Renewals

2 hours ago, ayro said:

Mate you were 4 when he signed and maximum 7 when he left, in that period his goal record and general performance was very good so not sure how you “endured” Johnston.

I wouldn’t have signed him due to his past but he was a very good player for us.

I dont doubt he was a good signing, you know what i was getting at there though. The rest is history.

37 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I dont doubt he was a good signing, you know what i was getting at there though. The rest is history.

Genuinely don’t know what you were getting at tbh.

You were between the ages of 4 and 7 so if you were going to games at that age he would have been a hero as he was a goal scorer along with McCoist and Hateley as that’s who the majority of kids want to be when they first start going as it’s all about the goals.

You used “endured” as if it was a negative situation.

Maybe I am picking you up wrong, no big deal. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, ayro said:

I can’t see it in the “My Account” section and under tier it’s just confirming Gold Member April 2022.

When you are in logged into the tickets site, click on the words "My account" Don't hit the wee drop down arrow next to the words "My account" you wont see anything for MyGers

1 hour ago, ayro said:

Genuinely don’t know what you were getting at tbh.

You were between the ages of 4 and 7 so if you were going to games at that age he would have been a hero as he was a goal scorer along with McCoist and Hateley as that’s who the majority of kids want to be when they first start going as it’s all about the goals.

You used “endured” as if it was a negative situation.

Maybe I am picking you up wrong, no big deal. 👍🏻

Was tounge in cheek about his signing and being high profile....no wonder he moved to the States though. 

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:
25 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Cousin and uncle have been offered ST's in SW1, row c, seats 183/184.

idea how many my gers points they have? 

am I right in saying it’s based on points the waiting list and not how long you have been on the list 

17 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

am I right in saying it’s based on points the waiting list and not how long you have been on the list 

They are bronze pretty sure think they said about 481 points and this coming season would be the 2nd. They have taken them enyway. They just asked me to ask here how good/crap the seats are. 

24 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

I think it's based on staunchness mate, if you have any taig family or friends, forget it. @falkirkNS has the final say.

If anyone on here is getting offered season tickets how many mygers points do you have, just wondering how low it’s went so far

I’m guessing two season tickets together is never going to happen 

8 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

If anyone of here is getting offered season tickets how many mygers points do you have, just wondering how low it’s went so far

I’m guessing two season tickets together is never going to happen 

Doesn’t seem to be anyone below a few hundred points and no, there is absolutely no chance you will get two seats together.