Season Ticket Renewals

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Doesn’t seem to be anyone below 500 points and no, there is absolutely no chance you will get two seats together. 

I wonder how long a wait it will be for two together 😔

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Doesn’t seem to be anyone below a few hundred points and no, there is absolutely no chance you will get two seats together. 

how does it work if you have applied for two season tickets together but the mygers points are different between the two people?

1 minute ago, Gary185 said:

how does it work if you have applied for two season tickets together but the mygers points are different between the two people?

They’ll probably offer individual seats with the highest points getting offered first. Your best bet is to buy individual seats and both put in for a seat transfer at the end of the season and hope at some point seats together come up.

Why do you need your pal beside you to watch football anyway?

Just now, stevemac said:

I blame @.Williamson.for getting ma hopes up 😂 nah the email they sent me said its working from highest points to lowest anyways.

Aye fair enough mate, it seems to be the first year they’re actually following a list in this manner. As I said I know of someone who joined MyGers last summer to join the waiting list and he got a ticket straight away 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye fair enough mate, it seems to be the first year they’re actually following a list in this manner. As I said I know of someone who joined MyGers last summer to join the waiting list and he got a ticket straight away 

No danger mate, not your fault rangers are doing something right for a change tbf. It matters not a fucking jot after the news I've just woken up to.

what happens if you are trying to get two together but the points is different between the two off you?

see all this rangersTV points etc, if two people are in the same household watching it, you meant to buy it each if you want the points to be kept the same with both people in the same house. If so that’s crazy 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

You unable to go to football alone aswell? :lol:

Honestly I don't mind it me, I drive up alone sometimes and go the game. Think especially if your a ticket holder you get friendly with whoever you sit next to so you don't need to go with your pals really

5 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Honestly I don't mind it me, I drive up alone sometimes and go the game. Think especially if your a ticket holder you get friendly with whoever you sit next to so you don't need to go with your pals really

I was brought up with ballymena boys in the govan front 20 odd years ago. Ironically still friends and meet a few then when travelling in Europe. Id take one anywhere apart from the club deck, that harry styles video gave me club deck ptsd.

6 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Some great memories are made from going alone and meeting new people, anyone I now know from here personally came about that way 

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I was brought up with ballymena boys in the govan front 20 odd years ago. Ironically still friends and meet a few then when travelling in Europe. Id take one anywhere apart from the club deck, that harry styles video gave me club deck ptsd.

:lol:

Ironic indeed.

10 hours ago, stevemac said:

Sat with my pal for years bit vacated 2 seasons ago to let his young boy sit beside him.

Now I'm actually looking forward to seeing the big lad who now sits next to me at the 1st game back and sharing Seville experiences. Not a clue what his name is or where he is from but sound as fuck!

To be fair though, it would be helpful if him, and the lad on the other side of me shifted a few stone each over the close season and I wasn't wedged between them...

18 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

They’ll probably offer individual seats with the highest points getting offered first. Your best bet is to buy individual seats and both put in for a seat transfer at the end of the season and hope at some point seats together come up.

Why do you need your pal beside you to watch football anyway?

That’s what most normal people do…

3 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

For those who have a ST, then in future years get their young son or daughter signed up, it must take a while to get 2 seats moved together? I'm hoping my son gets offered one so that'll be him but is only 2.

Anyone had experience of this for long it can take to get 2 seats together?

My mate managed to get one for his 8 year old. He sits in main stand front at the Copland side. His 8 year old son was given a Main stand rear at the Broomloan end. 

Obviously couldn't have an 8 year old entering a gate himself and sitting himself so I swapped seats. The view was horrendous, couldn't see the score boards, above the socks of anyone on the far touch line and I was sitting next to a mother and her 12ish year old child who was the most foul mouthed wee irritant I've ever encountered. 

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

That’s what most normal people do…

Aye and brilliant for people that have that, but deciding you can’t go because nobody is there to hold your hand is incredibly childish. Maybe some people prefer seeing friends to following Rangers though, I don’t know 

On 03/07/2022 at 08:55, MorelosRangers said:

For those who have a ST, then in future years get their young son or daughter signed up, it must take a while to get 2 seats moved together? I'm hoping my son gets offered one so that'll be him but is only 2.

Anyone had experience of this for long it can take to get 2 seats together?

Start applying for a ST for him before he needs it and let someone else use it until he’s old enough? Probably your best bet 

I never got my seat transfer for the 3rd year in a row - never even got an offer.

Just sent the club an email complaining like fuck about it, don't expect it to get anywhere but I really struggle to accept that the entirety of the club deck is sold out - a move I'd happily make from our current seats.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I never got my seat transfer for the 3rd year in a row - never even got an offer.

Just sent the club an email complaining like fuck about it, don't expect it to get anywhere but I really struggle to accept that the entirety of the club deck is sold out - a move I'd happily make from our current seats.

Are seat transfers done already mate?

Edit: Suppose they would be since new ST holder sales have started